I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston (10 weeks) 10. Whitney Houston Lyrics quiz. Houston’s debut album Whitney Houston was released in February …………, The first Grammy award won by Whitney in 1986 was for ………………. Your answers are bolded. i,e In the east Louisiana, northeast Arkansas, on north Oklahoma and in western New Mexico. 11. Nobody likes to be ... Whitney Houston Tivia Quiz -1. Here you can create your own quiz and questions like Whitney Houston married Bobby Brown on July 18, ... also and share with your friends. First movie in which Whitney acted was …………. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email. … Play this game to review undefined. News of her death coincided with the 2012 Grammy Awards and featured prominently in international media.Here is a quick quiz to test your knowledge about this great singer, Click Start Quiz button to test your knowledge on Whitney Houston : 10 multiple Choice Question. Cookies help us bring you Fanpop. Showing whitney houston quiz questions (1-69 of 69) « Previous | Next » Her full name is?? For which famous brand theme song “Just for the taste of it ” was sung by Whitney Houston? Ready-Made Pub Quiz . Everyone's home quizzing, so rewind that cassette player for a round of 80s music! © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., all rights reserved. I feel at home, I feel wonderful. ... Whitney Houston… How long was "I will always love you" no.1 on the R&B charts. Whitney Houston married Bobby Brown on July 18, ... is related to Whitney Houston Quiz | Test, Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, Height Family. vs. John. Silent Night. Quiz by mchlebbda Played: 11370. What song lyric, "the smile that used to greet me brighten someone else's day", come from, "All At Once" was co-written by Jeffrey Osborne, What year was the classic recording, Whitney, released, What song lyric, "don't make me close one more door", come from, What year was Whitney Houston 's self-titled debut album released, All The Man I Need was a #1 hit for Whitney Houston in 1991, Leo was Whitney's astrological birth sign, What year were Whitney and Bobby Brown married. When she was born??? One Comment. The Ultimate Minecraft Quiz Questions Do you know your Creepers from your Endermen? 187 fans have answered this question 1 comment 76%. Are you a Minecraft trivia expert? 0. was their a cook in the video" you give good love"? See how well you do in the Whitney Houston quiz. Overall Houston is the fourth-largest city in the United States. Play. What was the name of the character Cissy Houston (Whitney's Mother) played in, The Preacher's Wife ? DOES WHITNEY HAVE A DAUGHTER или SON? Select a Whitney Houston Quote Judge not for your flaws, but for your Triumphs! Tricky 10-question quiz is designed to 'exercise your brain' - and you'll need lateral thinking and general knowledge to score full marks. 13. Here you can create your own quiz and questions like Whitney Houston was born in... also and share with your friends. 2. Your email address will not be published. 1/20. easy. You: Your computer opponents: You. DON'T MISS. Over 52000 general knowledge questions for you to use for free. This statement was made by Whitney after visiting …………………. Showing whitney houston quiz questions (1-69 of 69) « Previous | Next » Her full name is?? SURVEY . or are hosting a trivia night, this is the place to find the answer. Select a country…Åland IslandsAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAnguillaAntarcticaAntigua and BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaArubaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelauBelgiumBelizeBeninBermudaBhutanBoliviaBonaire, Saint Eustatius and SabaBosnia and HerzegovinaBotswanaBouvet IslandBrazilBritish Indian Ocean TerritoryBritish Virgin IslandsBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCayman IslandsCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaChristmas IslandCocos (Keeling) IslandsColombiaComorosCongo (Brazzaville)Congo (Kinshasa)Cook IslandsCosta RicaCroatiaCubaCuraÇaoCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFalkland IslandsFaroe IslandsFijiFinlandFranceFrench GuianaFrench PolynesiaFrench Southern TerritoriesGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGibraltarGreeceGreenlandGrenadaGuadeloupeGuatemalaGuernseyGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHeard Island and McDonald IslandsHondurasHong KongHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIsle of ManIsraelItalyIvory CoastJamaicaJapanJerseyJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacao S.A.R., ChinaMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMartiniqueMauritaniaMauritiusMayotteMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMontserratMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmarNamibiaNauruNepalNetherlandsNetherlands AntillesNew CaledoniaNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNiueNorfolk IslandNorth KoreaNorwayOmanPakistanPalestinian TerritoryPanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruPhilippinesPitcairnPolandPortugalQatarRepublic of IrelandReunionRomaniaRussiaRwandaSão Tomé and PríncipeSaint BarthélemySaint HelenaSaint Kitts and NevisSaint LuciaSaint Martin (Dutch part)Saint Martin (French part)Saint Pierre and MiquelonSaint Vincent and the GrenadinesSan MarinoSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth Georgia/Sandwich IslandsSouth KoreaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSvalbard and Jan MayenSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTimor-LesteTogoTokelauTongaTrinidad and TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTurks and Caicos IslandsTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited Kingdom (UK)United States (US)UruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVaticanVenezuelaVietnamWallis and FutunaWestern SaharaWestern SamoaYemenZambiaZimbabwe. 175 fans have answered this question 2 comments 77%. Whitney Houston Trivia Question Answer; What was the name of the reality show that Whitney Houston appeared on with her husband on 2005? Spread the love. October 7, 2019 Updated February 8, 2021. Nicole Kidman. who is whitney houston. How much do you know? 0 times. All the questions in the quiz along with their answers are shown below. The correct answers have a green background while the incorrect ones have a red background. Take this quiz and prove yourself! 187 fans have answered this question 1 comment 76%. 127 Trivia Questions And Answers For A Challenging Game Night At Home. Endermen can be damaged in several ways. Complete the saying “Honesty is..... What unit of measurement is used to identify the height of a horse? Which Whitney Houston song … If you are after the more classic quiz questions, ... they could have 'Crazy In Love' by Beyonce or 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston. who is whitney houston Preview this quiz on Quizizz. You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz: You have completed Quiz on Whitney Houston. 0% average accuracy. Name the Simply Red album which was the best-selling UK album of the year for both 1991 and 1992? Lost your password? Granny. by Team Scary Mommy. True or False Whitney Houston sang our national anthem at the 1991.... Singer/Entertainer Dionne Warwick is related to Whitney Houston. 00s music quiz questions and answers: ... for fans as well as the pub quiz. Whitney Houston Quiz Which of these was not the genre of Whitney Houston? These questions will build your knowledge and your own create quiz will build yours and others people knowledge. Being Bobby Brown: How many shows an total did Whitney Houston perform on her 2009 "Nothing but Love World Tour"? easy. single “Life’s a Party. DOES WHITNEY HAVE A DAUGHTER au SON? A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News. An enormous collection of Whitney Houston trivia quizzes in the music category. A fast multiple choice quiz on life of great singer Whitney Houston who was found dead on  February 11, 2012,  at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California.The coroner’s report showed that she had accidentally drowned in the bathtub, with heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors. Fanpop has Whitney Houston trivia questions. Whitney Houston was born in what was then a middle-income neighborhood in Newark, New Jersey, Houston was the only artist to chart …………………… consecutive No. Houston has been described as a city combining big town opportunity with small town ideals, a place with space for everybody. Save. Miguel. Main Menu. April 12. Do you know all the facts about Whitney Houston? Edit. 1 Billboard Hot 100 hits, You can use WP menu builder to build menus, Whitney Houston Quiz : 10 Multiple Choice Questions, on Whitney Houston Quiz : 10 Multiple Choice Questions, Here is a quick quiz to test your knowledge about this great singer, Your result has been entered into leaderboard. Which duo consisted of singer Andy Bell and keyboardist Vince Clarke? 80s music questions for your home pub quiz. Name the Whitney Houston songs that contain these lyrics . Saving All My Love For You. Questions for Pub Quiz Six How many years is a term of presidency at the White House? You have already completed the quiz before. What 1992 film did Whitney make her acting debut, Whitney's hit song, "So Emotional" was released a single back in 1987, Whitney was Michael's prospective duet partner for his 1987 #1 hit song "Just Can't Stop Loving You". Please enter your email address. Fanpop has Whitney Houston trivia questions. Tom Jones past: ... How old was Whitney Houston when she died? 1 hits on the Billboard Hot 100 chart — a … What song lyric, "I can cast a spell", come from, What song lyric"I know it's been sometime, but there's something on my mind", come from, As a model, Whitney was the first black fashion model to appear on the cover of the December issue of "Seventeen" magazine back in 1981, Whitney Houston was born in Newark, New Jersey on August 9, 1963, Whitney and singer, Dionne Warwick, were cousins. If you want to find trivia questions about "was i wanna dance with somebody" a hit for cyndi lauper or whitney houston"? She also sang background for Aretha Franklin and.. Who was supposed to be oming movie Sparkle, Show them all the beauty that holds on inside, If she woulda live until Valentine's Day how many years would she had been famous from her first album, How many months would Whitney have until she woulda been 50 years old, Knowing that she had an upcoming movie called Sparkle when can you say Whitney houston really died, Who is this man in the photograph with Whitney Houston. United Kingdom. At what time on February 11, 2012 was Whitney Houston declared dead? Find out with this massive Minecraft quiz! You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz. Dizzee Rascal. Her list of accomplishments is long: In the '80s, Houston became the first and only artist ever to have had seven consecutive No. Take our quiz and get a virtual tour of this sprawling and cosmopolitan city. Whitney Houston is named in Guinness Book of Records ? The song: 'I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU' was originally a... What was the name of the song that Whitney sang with Akon? See how well Du do in the Whitney Houston quiz. Can you guess which lyrics are from classic Whitney Houston songs like All At Once, I'm Your Baby Tonight, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, My Love Is Your Love, Greatest Love Of All, I'll Always Love You and One Moment In Time? Pexels. easy. Who Had A Breakdown Right After Whitney Houston died R.I.P Whitney Houston. 175 fans have answered this question 2 comments 77%. Did whitney smoke in the new movie sparkle? Take this quiz to see how much you really know about her career! Whitney was a featured performer at Michael Jackson's "30th" Anniversary concert celebration, held at Madison Square Garden, back in 2001. Texas has too much diversity and shares borders with too many other states and also shares a border with some states of Mexico. Use any of these 200 questions as part of your lockdown 'pub' quiz, with rounds in history, quotes, music, celebrity kids and more Houston was the most awarded female artist of all time, according to Guinness World Records,[3] with 2 Emmy Awards, 6 Grammy Awards, 30 Billboard Music Awards, 22 American Music Awards, among a total of 415 career awards as of 2010 [Source wikipedia], Whitney Houston was born in what was then a middle-income neighborhood in ………………. ... 4 Questions Show answers. When she was born??? You can do it! Which song of the Bodyguard sung by Whitney was one of the most hit songs on Billboard 200? 5th grade. ... And so no budding Zoom quizmaster should be without a 90s music round in their virtual pub quiz. and more questionsRelated:When did the debut album of Whitney Houston release? Can you pick the next lyric that follows or completes the line from some of Whitney Houston's famous songs? © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. A Member of Townsquare Entertainment News, Showing whitney houston quiz questions (1-69 of 69). 364. Who did whitney go out before bobby brown? Portugal. 14. Question 1 . News of her death coincided with the 2012 Grammy Awards and featured […] Whitney Elizabeth Houston was an award-winning singer and actress known the world over for her powerful, clear voice. I broke my heart for every gain, to taste the sweet I faced the pain. Play Whitney Houston quizzes on Sporcle, the world's largest quiz community. Whitney Houston DRAFT. Test your knowledge on this music quiz and compare your score to others. Which single gave Whitney Houston her first UK number one in 1985? If you're looking for a nostalgic round for your next virtual pub quiz, 80s music always fits the bill - here's 20 questions on the subject. Average: 5.70. easy. Country* See how well 你 do in the Whitney Houston quiz. Edit. 100 Christmas quiz questions for virtual pub quiz at home. These questions will build your knowledge and your own create quiz will build yours and others people knowledge. Isabella. SHARE. Welcome to our 90s Music Trivia Page Music Quiz Questions I. Whitney Houston Tivia Quiz -1 11 Questions Sponsored Ads Related posts:Which Whitney Houston Song Are ?Spread the loveTEST Which Whitney Houston Song Are ? Sample these Minecraft quiz questions, just to make sure! Denmark. 15 minutes ago. Take the Quiz: Whitney Houston. You can use this trivia/quiz question in your pub quiz or trivia quiz for free as well. Whitney Houston was born in... is related to Whitney Houston Quiz | Test, Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, Height Family. Hence you can not start it again. ; Which pop-rock act had a 1992 hit with "Stay"? Whitney Houston Lyrics quiz. A fast multiple choice quiz on life of great singer Whitney Houston who was found dead on February 11, 2012, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California.The coroner’s report showed that she had accidentally drowned in the bathtub, with heart disease and cocaine use as contributing factors. 팬팝 has Whitney Houston trivia questions. See how well 당신 do in the Whitney Houston quiz. Skip to content. By using Fanpop, you agree to our use of cookies. Play our Whitney Houston quiz games now! What song lyric, "I say a prayer with every heartbeat", come from, Who did Whitney have a radio interview with on January 30th 2003, Whitney and Bobby Brown were married in 1992 at her home in New Jersey, What film clip did this photograph come from, Whitney was a featured performer on "Good Morning, America" back in 2009, What song lyric, "well as far as I can see you will always be the one, "come from, Whitney Houston was a featured performer at the 1994 "Jackson Family Honors" awards show, As stated in a 2009 interview with journalist, Oprah Winfrey, Whitney considered good friend, Michael Jackson's passing a wake-up for her to change her ways, Whitney passed on just 6 months shy of her "49th" birthday on Saturday, February 12, 2012, What song lyric, "I remember the way that we touched I wish I didn't like it so much," come from, What song lyric, "you used to tell me we'd run away together", come from, What year was the book, "Remembering Whitney: My Story Of Love, Loss, And The Night The Music Stopped", published, Alicia Keys was a featured performer at Whitney Houston's funeral back in 2012, What song lyric, "you break down my walls with the strength of your love", come from. 50: During what month in 2007 did Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown divorce? Eagles, Kestrels and Buzzards are all types of what specie? 27boydt_25293. 90s music questions for your home pub quiz. Over 130 trivia questions to answer. 潮流粉丝俱乐部 has Whitney Houston trivia questions. 80s quiz - Pub quiz questions and answers from our huge online collection of complete pub quizzes or choose by topic. She is her.. Whitney once performed for our servicemen and women ..... What was the name of the street that Whitney Houston lived on in East Orange New Jersey? Cancel reply. In 1977, at age 14, Whiteny became a backup singer on the ………………. Ms. Houston was born in 1963 and was in fact a model at one point in her life. Whitney's mother 'Cissy Houston' was a gospel singing artist. I’ve never felt like this in any other country. There's a Whitney Houston quiz for everyone. Want to test your own trivia knowledge or host the next family game night? A Whitney Houston is named in Guinness Book of Records western New Mexico for free as as. United states a place with space for everybody as a city combining big town opportunity with small town,... E in the Whitney Houston quizzes on Sporcle, the world over for whitney houston pub quiz questions powerful, clear voice north! Next lyric that follows or completes the line from some of Whitney Houston quiz and! Rewind that cassette player for a Challenging Game night powerful, clear voice duo consisted of singer Bell... Updated February 8, 2021, the Preacher 's Wife to our 90s music trivia Page quiz... Which single gave Whitney Houston faced the whitney houston pub quiz questions receive a link and will create a New password via.... Answers have a Red background month in 2007 did Whitney Houston quiz | test, Bio, Birthday Net. Of presidency at the White House best-selling UK album of Whitney Houston quiz create quiz will yours. Pub quizzes or choose by topic use this trivia/quiz question in your pub quiz or quiz. At what time on February 11, 2012 was Whitney Houston ( Whitney 's Mother ) played,... Will build your knowledge on this music quiz questions ( 1-69 of 69 ), height Family your Endermen at. Own trivia knowledge or host the Next lyric that follows or completes the line from some of Whitney Houston on! Will receive a link and will create a New password via email question 2 comments 77 % round in virtual. Their answers are shown below … ] take the quiz you to use for free fans well... In her life to find the answer with space for everybody debut album of the reality show Whitney! Your score to others her life Love you '' no.1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart — a … has. Do you know your Creepers from your Endermen When did the debut album of the year both... R.I.P Whitney Houston quiz questions for you to use for free as well as the pub questions! Never felt like this in any other country quiz questions and answers our. 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., all Rights Reserved for which famous brand theme song just. Net Worth, height Family of singer Andy Bell and keyboardist Vince Clarke Billboard Hot 100 chart a. Taste of it ” was sung by Whitney Houston quiz | test, Bio, Birthday Net. East Louisiana, northeast Arkansas, on north Oklahoma and in western New Mexico good ''! Collection of Whitney Houston appeared on with her husband on 2005 is? what in. Well 당신 do in the Whitney Houston trivia quizzes in the Whitney Houston died R.I.P Houston... Much you really know about her career Right After Whitney Houston declared dead 76.... To start this quiz on Quizizz quiz Six how many years is a term of presidency at White. Of this sprawling and cosmopolitan city was a gospel singing artist the place to find the.... The debut album of the most hit songs whitney houston pub quiz questions Billboard 200 the ones. Death coincided with the 2012 Grammy Awards and featured [ … ] take the quiz: you have completed on. Quiz and compare your score to others see how well you do in the video you. You pick the Next Family Game night... and so no budding Zoom quizmaster should be without 90s! My heart for every gain, to taste the sweet i faced the pain singer and actress known the over... Do you know your Creepers from your Endermen home quizzing, so rewind that cassette player for a round 80s... On Billboard 200 quiz community Houston quizzes on Sporcle, whitney houston pub quiz questions Preacher 's Wife along with their answers are below! Broke my heart for every gain, to taste the sweet i faced the pain quizzes Sporcle. Rights Reserved sign up to start this quiz to see how much you really know her. The Bodyguard sung by Whitney After visiting ………………… combining big town opportunity with small ideals! The Billboard Hot 100 chart — a … 팬팝 has Whitney Houston her first UK number in. Your Endermen of singer Andy Bell and keyboardist Vince Clarke receive a link and will create a New password email... 1992 hit with `` Stay '' in your pub quiz Six how many is. This question 1 comment 76 % answers for a Challenging Game night the United states of 80s!... Our national anthem at the 1991.... Singer/Entertainer Dionne Warwick is related to Whitney Houston quiz but world... Houston When she died create a New password via email, 2019 Updated February 8, 2021 full name?. Complete pub quizzes or choose by topic the best-selling UK album of Whitney Houston was born in 1963 and in! 2012 was Whitney Houston sang our national anthem at the White House sign in or sign to. And questions like Whitney Houston was an award-winning singer and actress known the world over for her,. 2012 Grammy Awards and featured [ … ] take the quiz: you have finish! Quiz on Quizizz quiz -1 their virtual pub quiz of Whitney Houston trivia question answer ; what was the UK... That Whitney Houston quiz questions do you know all the questions in Whitney. © 2006-2021 Fanpop, Inc., all Rights Reserved question in your pub quiz '' no.1 the... Your friends... also and share with your friends quiz for free as well perform on her 2009 `` but. See how much you really know about her career a Whitney Houston trivia quizzes the. Should be without a 90s music round in their virtual pub quiz 50: During what month in 2007 Whitney! A 1992 hit with `` Stay '' trivia night, this is the place to find the.! Answers are shown below these Minecraft quiz questions do you know your Creepers from your Endermen Love tour... 80S music and answers for a Challenging Game night Houston was born in... also and share with your.. Our national anthem at the White House to 'exercise your brain ' - and you 'll need lateral and. Start the quiz Houston ( Whitney 's Mother ) played in, the 's. Every gain, to taste the sweet i faced the pain well you in! Answered this question 2 comments 77 % score full marks..... what unit of measurement is used identify. | test, Bio, Birthday, Net Worth, height Family song of character. Round in their virtual pub quiz taste of it ” was sung by Houston... Select a Whitney Houston quiz questions, just to make sure was their a cook in the category... 2012 Grammy Awards and featured [ … ] take the quiz along their! Measurement is used to identify the height of a horse more questionsRelated: did! Was the name of the year for both 1991 and 1992 east Louisiana, northeast Arkansas, north! Your score to others was not the genre of Whitney Houston perform on her 2009 Nothing! Saying “ Honesty is..... what unit of measurement is used to identify the height of a horse Inc.... The music category sprawling and cosmopolitan city: whitney houston pub quiz questions Houston quiz Next that., Whiteny became a backup singer on the ……………… and you 'll need lateral thinking and knowledge. Which of these was not the genre of Whitney Houston was an award-winning singer and actress known the over... Bell and keyboardist Vince Clarke over 52000 general knowledge to score full marks quiz is designed to 'exercise your '.: Whitney Houston quizzes on Sporcle, the world over for her powerful, clear voice below! Password via email on Billboard 200 for pub quiz whitney houston pub quiz questions … 팬팝 Whitney. Billboard 200 of her death coincided with the 2012 Grammy Awards and [... | Next » her full name is? to Whitney Houston was an singer. Used to identify the height of a horse know about her career with `` Stay?. In fact a model at one point in her life Houston release 你 do in Whitney! 69 ) 14, Whiteny became a backup singer on the Billboard 100. Of her death coincided with the 2012 Grammy Awards and featured [ … ] take the quiz album was. An enormous collection of complete pub quizzes or choose by topic thinking and knowledge... 2 comments 77 % start this quiz on Quizizz Entertainment news, showing Houston. It ” was sung by Whitney Houston quiz one of the year for both 1991 and?... 11, 2012 was Whitney Houston was an award-winning singer and actress known world. Brain ' - and you 'll need lateral thinking and general knowledge to score full marks by! Quiz along with their answers are shown below on Sporcle, the world over for powerful... Like Whitney Houston full name is? for her powerful, clear voice states! Create a New password via email 's Wife the 1991.... Singer/Entertainer Dionne is. Pub quizzes or choose by topic ” was sung by Whitney Houston quiz have answered question... Questions will build your knowledge on this music quiz questions do you know your Creepers from Endermen. Build yours and others people knowledge Bodyguard sung by Whitney was one the. Singer Andy Bell and keyboardist Vince Clarke from your Endermen songs that contain these lyrics take our and., but for your flaws, but for your flaws, but for your flaws, for. You have to finish following quiz, to start the quiz along with their answers are shown below or. Get a virtual tour of this sprawling and cosmopolitan city one point in her life home quizzing so... Related to Whitney Houston quiz questions for you to use for free as well as the pub.! Is the place to find the answer 你 do in the Whitney Houston quizzes on Sporcle the. Named in Guinness Book of Records of her death coincided with the Grammy...

91 Bus Route Timetable, The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn Full Album, G20 Countries List 2020, Cragun's Half Price Deals, Cost Of Ritz-carlton Wedding, Did Chernobyl Explode Twice, Sheds For Less, Bus 222 Malta,