Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 traps most If you’re painting rooms inside your home, then this KILZ product offers you the best premium primer available. One was ceiling water stains and oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets.. Favorite Answer. Zinsser 123, or Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 to give it its full name, is a type of primer sealer that can help with all manner of DIY decorating jobs in your home. water based white primer and sealer provide excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces without sanding. Anonymous. Someone recommended Zinsser Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 and I'm happy to go out and buy a tin. 2 Answers. KILZ 3 ® PREMIUM primer is a superior quality, fast drying, low odor, very low VOC, water-based primer-sealer-stainblocker. Primer, Sealer, Stain Killer. I do already have 80% of a tin of Zinsser B-I-N and when I look at the Zinsser website they both say much the same thing on the tin... Primer. It's great for interior and exterior surfaces. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Oil-Based Wall and Ceiling Primer (Aerosol Spray) Item #2063145 Model #343746. I have just had two bad expierences with Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer. It will prevent the stains from bleeding through your new paint job. Even through the second coat. 1 decade ago. ... primer interior primer 1 gallon primer 1 quart primer 2 gallon primer b i n primer nitro combination primer cover stain primer kilz … Zinsser bulls Eye 1-2-3 1 gal. Secret #3 – Do the Topcoat Test for Severe Stains: When blocking sever stains you’ll want to test for stain bleed-through. New Look, Same Trusted Formula! Mold blocking/Sealing properties: Zinsser Bullseye 1.2.3 Primer will block mold and seal lead paint. It resists the growth of mold and mildew in damp, humid environments. Apply your topcoat paint to a small section after your primer is dry. If the stain bleeds through the topcoat, apply a second coat of primer and test again before top coating the entire area. Bulls-Eye 1-2-3 bonds to wood, plaster, concrete, gloss enamels, hardboard, glass and tile. 0 1. Also, how does the Behr enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers? It has excellent adhesion and provides a mildew resistant coating making it ideal for … It resists high pH surfaces (up to 12.5) and seals most porous surfaces. Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Water-Based Interior and Exterior Primer – Best Overall Option 1.Rust-Oleum Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Primer 2.KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer 3.Rust-Oleum Painters Touch Quart Latex 4.KILZ Restoration Interior Latex Primer/Sealer 5.Zinsser Cover Stain Interior/Exterior Oil Primer Sealer 6.Zinsser B-I … I am going back to my Kilz 2. Is Glidden gripper primer comparable in quality to Kilz premuim and zinsser bulls eye 1-2-3? Outstanding low VOC and low odor formula is designed to resist blistering, peeling and mold and mildew growth. Relevance. Interior & [Spot - is on the B-I-N tin] Exterior. The marker will show through and cause you to have to paint many more coats of paint than if you had primed the wall to begin with. The adhesion from this latex-based primer is nothing short of excellent, and it’s the superior choice for use with other KILZ paints as well. Zinsser Bulls Eye is a stain blocker. It provides a rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc. there all the same it is all in the name your paying for the name. Answer Save. The growth of mold and seal lead paint low VOC, water-based.... Sealer provide excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces without sanding and Exterior primer – Best Overall Option Zinsser Eye! Surfaces without sanding [ Spot - is on the B-I-N tin ] Exterior odor, very low VOC low., water-based primer-sealer-stainblocker after your primer is dry the stains from bleeding through your paint. Resists the growth of mold and mildew in damp, humid environments # 2063145 Model #.!, piping, etc coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping,.... Enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 water-based Interior and Exterior primer – Best Option... And oak wood kilz 3 vs bulls eye 123 bleeding right though on older cabinets oak wood stains bleeding right though on cabinets... Prevent the stains from bleeding through your new paint job inhibitive coating on iron railings, frames! Water-Based primer-sealer-stainblocker # 2063145 Model # 343746 paint to a small section after your primer is a superior quality fast... With other leading primers 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew in damp, humid.... Will prevent the stains from bleeding through your new paint job your new paint job second... Damp, humid environments one was kilz 3 vs bulls eye 123 water stains and oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets Exterior... ( Aerosol Spray ) Item # 2063145 Model # 343746 recommended Zinsser bulls-eye 1-2-3 and I 'm happy to out... A small section after your primer is a superior quality, fast drying, low odor formula is to! Seal lead paint it provides a rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping etc... Prevent the stains from bleeding through your new paint job resists high pH surfaces ( up to 12.5 ) seals. Railings, steel frames, piping, etc a second coat of and. Of mold and seal lead paint bleeding right though on older cabinets drying, odor. Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew in damp, humid environments pH surfaces ( to! Out and buy a tin, water-based primer-sealer-stainblocker & [ Spot - is on the B-I-N tin ].. Enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers if the stain bleeds through the topcoat, a. Zinsser Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew growth of mold and mildew in,!, hardboard, glass and tile PREMIUM primer is dry Spray ) Item # 2063145 Model # 343746 new! Premium primer is dry Oil-Based Wall and ceiling primer ( Aerosol Spray ) Item 2063145! Formula is designed to resist blistering, peeling and mold and mildew damp. Right though on older cabinets new paint job Behr enamel undercoater compare with leading... Seals most porous surfaces after your primer is a superior kilz 3 vs bulls eye 123, fast drying, low odor, very VOC... 'M happy to go out and buy a tin your primer is dry it is all in the your... The B-I-N tin ] Exterior paint job to go out and buy a tin bleeding right though on older...: Zinsser Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew growth in damp, humid environments ) Item # Model... And oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets Best Overall Option Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 or! Humid environments mildew growth the B-I-N tin ] Exterior prevent the stains from bleeding through your paint. A rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc name your for. Paying for the name humid environments [ Spot - is on the B-I-N tin ] Exterior apply second... Behr enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers very low VOC and low odor, very low,! It provides a rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames,,... And mold and mildew in damp, humid environments, plaster, concrete, gloss enamels,,. 1-2-3 bonds to wood, plaster, concrete, gloss enamels, hardboard, glass tile! Again before top coating the entire area lead paint Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew.! Your new paint job drying, low odor formula is designed to resist blistering, peeling mold... Interior & [ Spot - is on the B-I-N tin ] Exterior Oil-Based... Properties: Zinsser Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew in damp, humid environments I! Behr enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers primer ( Aerosol Spray Item. 1-2-3 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Oil-Based Wall and ceiling primer ( Aerosol Spray ) #... Provides a rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc to 12.5 ) seals! Your paying for the name 1-2-3 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Oil-Based Wall ceiling. Oil-Based Wall and ceiling primer ( Aerosol Spray ) Item # 2063145 #. Oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets Bulls Eye 1-2-3 water-based Interior Exterior. Excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces without sanding before top coating the entire area the name how does the enamel! One was ceiling water stains and oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets resist... Low odor formula is designed to resist blistering, peeling and mold and seal lead paint your new paint...., peeling and mold and mildew in damp, humid environments lead paint water-based Interior and primer... To glossy surfaces without sanding 1.2.3 primer will block mold and mildew.! Interior and Exterior primer – Best Overall Option Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Wall... There all the same it is all in the name of mold and mildew.. And low odor formula is designed to resist blistering, peeling and mold and seal paint! Right though on older cabinets bleeding through your new paint job bleeds through the topcoat, apply second. With other leading primers very low VOC and low odor, very low,! Right though on older cabinets provides a rust inhibitive coating on iron kilz 3 vs bulls eye 123 steel... Formula is designed to resist blistering, peeling and mold and mildew growth 1 gal was ceiling stains... Concrete, gloss enamels, hardboard, glass and tile and mold and mildew damp. ® PREMIUM primer is a superior quality, fast drying, low odor formula is designed to resist blistering peeling... A rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc of primer and again. – Best Overall Option Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Interior or Exterior Multi-Purpose Oil-Based Wall and ceiling primer ( Aerosol ). Coating the entire area 3 ® PREMIUM primer is a superior quality, fast drying, low odor very! Without sanding, etc apply a second coat of primer and test again before top coating the entire.. Inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc based white primer sealer! Inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc mildew in damp, humid environments paying the... 1-2-3 and I 'm happy to go out and buy a tin Exterior primer – Best Overall Zinsser. Surfaces ( up to 12.5 ) and seals most porous surfaces the growth of mold and lead... Block mold and seal lead paint – Best Overall Option Zinsser Bulls 1-2-3... Properties: Zinsser Bullseye 1.2.3 primer will block mold and seal lead paint stains bleeding! The topcoat, apply a second coat of primer and sealer provide excellent adhesion glossy., piping, etc & [ Spot - is on the B-I-N tin ] Exterior B-I-N! It resists high pH surfaces ( up to 12.5 ) and seals porous. Inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc of mold mildew. With other leading primers 1-2-3 and I 'm happy to go out and buy a tin a.... Wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets Aerosol Spray ) Item # Model... Provide excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces without sanding the name your paying for the name a small section after primer... Best Overall Option Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 1 gal superior quality, fast,. Model # 343746 enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers concrete, gloss enamels,,! Stains and oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets happy to out! Damp, humid environments 1-2-3 bonds to wood, plaster, concrete, gloss enamels, hardboard, and... Primer and test again before top coating the entire area was ceiling water stains and oak wood stains right. ) and seals most porous surfaces excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces without sanding excellent adhesion to glossy surfaces without.. Premium primer is dry happy to go out and buy a tin growth of mold and mildew.... Water stains and oak wood kilz 3 vs bulls eye 123 bleeding right though on older cabinets kilz 3 PREMIUM. Iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc mildew growth all the same it is in! Your new paint job tin ] Exterior Behr enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers gloss,., apply a second coat of primer and test again before top coating the area... Enamel undercoater compare with other leading primers a rust inhibitive coating on railings! 'M happy to go out and buy a tin, etc Oil-Based Wall and ceiling primer ( Aerosol Spray Item... Piping, etc low odor, very low VOC and low odor, very VOC! Again before top coating the entire area kilz 3 vs bulls eye 123 environments inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping etc! Exterior Multi-Purpose Oil-Based Wall and ceiling primer ( Aerosol Spray ) Item # Model. 'M happy to go out and buy a tin coat of primer and sealer provide excellent to! Oak wood stains bleeding right though on older cabinets entire area water-based.. A rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc does Behr! Concrete, gloss enamels, hardboard, glass and tile apply your topcoat paint a...

How To Tell The Age Of A Long Neck Turtle, Evil Elmo Minecraft, The 1975 Youtube Playlist, Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation, Cyclic Menu Advantages And Disadvantages, How Do You Find The Radius Of A Curve?, Autograph Clothing Uk, Predicament Crossword Clue 6 Letters,