Eric Bana stars as Bruce Banner/Hulk, alongside Jennifer Connelly, Sam Elliott, Josh Lucas, and Nick Nolte. 1.Captain America(Whoever Is Cast) The Lighthouse4. Plus, the potential for sardonic levity of RDJ's wit/sarcasm as Stark in response to trying to get Hulk to corral his power toward various team's objectives to be productive instead of simply leaving a trail of destruction in his wake could be great. Thus, audiences see the antagonizers, not as victims, but rather as culpable for Hulk's actions, not Hulk himself. Since Letterier already filmed (supposedly) a scene with Banner finding Cap frozen, they should use this to tie the Avengers together. So don't make him a villain, make him an adversary the avengers face because Nick Fury (connection to Gen. Ross) tells them it's their mission, but they then realise that he isn't a bad guy and ask for his help when they cannot defeat an even greater threat. Parasite2. We need a Much Much stronger, more diabolical villain, someone to be reckoned with and Incredibly Hard To Defeat. But in the process a monster was born. No, that wasn't even his name in the film. "Edward and I, we consciously decided to make the last shot of the movie when he opens his eyes and he smirks at the camera. I respect your opinion of my comment but not the way you framed it. But the Avengers is going to be sick, also the CAPTAIN AMERICA Movie will be sick as hell. 4.War Machine(Terrence Howard). That does not or would not make him evil; As for the times when the avengers have fought him in the comic book, something always instigated his rage. He should help but not as a friend just because he likes a fight. HOPE this helps feedback on my opinion is appriciated. Avengers: Endgame4. Kluh is a Marvel comics supervillain and one of several malicious alter-egoes of the Hulk - described as the "Hulk's Hulk" he shares many similarities with both the Devil Hulk and Guilt Hulk, but is considered a fully independent entity. i say do it, it's familiarity and the movie fans know who the Hulk is and of course heroes always fight amongst themselves. Moriarty might be the worst casualty in League ’s attempt to fit about twelve hours of story into 110 minutes, as he goes from being the Napoleon of Crime to “that guy that needs to be stopped.” " />Enter caption. Once Upon a Time3. Ok, i Definitely think the hulk should stay good. (except for batman!!!) They are the reason why these movies successful." The Avengers try to locate the Hulk, which results in a battle between the two, and the eventual revival of Captain America. Because the hulk is the most powerful thing in the world and having the hulk going out of control and the avengers trying stop him, but instead they ship him off to a different planet. Check that red skull comment i believe it is the leader which is could end up as hulks second bad guy but please still fill in the blanks for me. Xemnu's hilarious introduction includes him proclaiming his popularity to boys and girls after starring in a Saturday morning TV show. Maybe. Banner uttering those famous words: "I'm always angry," before releasing the Hulk into the fray. The Masters of Evil? Again ; you don't know me. William Hurt: In The Hulk he's not a bad guy either. Angelina Jolie in the Wasp's costume alone would attract a large audience. I VOTE HERO, NOT VILLAIN. Now it has to make sure that it brings that high-end drama and action to what could be a really great movie...or a piece of haphazard, hastily-prepared junk fit only for five-year-olds who haven't seen enough to know better (the poor, innocent kids). Related categories and tags . The Hulk has always been associated with being a hero and a sympathetic character. Don't get me wrong fellas — I got away from reading comics in the late 80's too and just started to get back up to speed on the Marvel Universe with the rise of their movies within the last year. This whole topic and the various possibilities are incredibly exciting. The Specials6. Hulk has always had a good heart, it's just hard to trust a big green freak! i don't know why DC fuckin sucks!!! Hulk. via cbr.com. Hulk Hogan knows about being the hero and the villain. the teams brought togeter to stop the hulk but a much more menacing enemy arrives (something like the real galactus not the crappy one fantasic four 2) and they bring the hulk on board to stop it. You gotta love this guy! Marvel always had great soap-opera plots in its comics, at least up through to early '80s, when I finally stopped reading them. Hulk . There are very few comic book movies. something like that would go along with the comics. This will lead to an encounter with Hulk, who has loner tendencies a la wolverine, using Hulkbuster armor and who will presumably not understand who Stark is and that his motives are well-intentioned. I will say this though, although the story line seems to be shaping up to be similar, I"m sure they'll structure the plot in such a way that there are plenty of twists and surprises to keep it all fresh for the movie version. Siddharth Iyer . i love it!!!!! Follow me @insomnist. Besides, everyone expects movies based on books to mirror the same storyline. however loki isnt strong enough byhimself to warrent all the avenagers, he needs to team with somebody. (long shot but keeping my fingers crossed) in terms fanboy movies though, it's clear marvel wins (HANDS DOWN!!!) I don't believe that you specifically mentioned comic book movies. Make him fight with the Avengers but able to hold his own also. A Beautiful DayClick Here for Thoughts, Adam's Top 10 - 20191. im pretty sure mr and mrs smith isnt a superhero movie Ivan A Arcaya. Have an even bigger villain threaten all of existence and the avengers having to ask for Hulk's help. They always ask the hulk for help when they need it but when things get destroyed they blame him. He should be one in this movie. It's obviously few of you guys have read or seen Ultimate Avengers (It's obvious Marvel knows it too). If you want a good guy, a guy you can root for, that's what Banner is for. Even if I misunderstood the Wasp Movie discussion; Angelina Jolie has played roles where she is not the main character. with regards to reboot, i hope they fucking reboot SPAWN!!!! There are plenty of villians in Marval. He surely would have top secret clearance. There is a billion ways to write out this scenirio, personally I think it would be great to explore hulks character as well as Bruce cause the other ones did him no justice. After all he has been a good guy since 1962. When Banner infiltrates the university as a pizza delivery man, he bribes the security guard played by Lou Ferrigno (who played the Hulk in the TV series). That Leaves the doors open to a villain called vulcan and I'm not talking about spock. If hulk were to have side drama with avengers it could be part of the movie but should def not take a big chunk out of it...to be honest if hulk were full on bad guy you would have to spend the whole movie about avengers and hulk and too me is a waste of a movie...so all in all i hope Leterrier reads this take my advice and don't pinpoint too much plot on hulk but to add side drama along with the avengers is fine but remember this would be the first movie so im going to assume either you create movies for each character in avengers for the character development or if you introduce them in the first movie its well done biggest problem with that you have to be careful using too much of the movie on character development alone is informative yes but not fulfilling so choose wisley on who should get there own movie "captain america yes maybe thor but giant man/antman and wasp i think u can bring them in with the first movie...now i know it was a simple question hulk good or bad but you can't just simply answer that question you have to look at the big picture. I believe any involvement with fox would be disastrous for The Avengers Movie. Loki? Alex's Top 10 - 20191. When he was working on Abomination that sample blood spilled into an open cut that had his forehead on swoll and pulsing. Hulk Hogan could get hit by a car and bystanders would assume he was just filming a movie scene. Hulk should be good and help at first but get to overwelmed with rage that noone can stop him like they did for planet hulk! What are you talking about sir? Why make him a villan now. 6.Wolverine(Hugh Jackman) Thanx and hopefully feed back is possible. Thus, Hulk could be a supposed "baddie" for the opening of the film. Thus, Hulk wouldn't be a true villain really, but a temporary unintentional adversary who does battle Stark and/or the already pieces of the Avengers team to that point. NO. Personally, I have always loved the goodie/baddie crossovers that Marvel have done, like in the X-Men comics when some of the good guys would become villains and some of the bad guys would end up as heroes, and hope they translate this into their movies. I vote for The Tech no-organic species known as The Phalanx controlled by Ultron. Which they revealed if you were paying attention. You are insulting the other commentators by trying to make it into a battle of words between us. Mr.Blue is Hank McCoy? Captain America agrees. By the time 1996 rolled around, Hulk Hogan was a victim of his own success. thats why in the avengers he will be removed from the team after they defeat the villain because there will be no cause for him to fight against. When Blonsky shooting at him, I actually fel bad for the big guy However I think it is more likely that avengers have a few tussles but they figure out he ain't so bad just in time for hulk to help save the world from Ultron. And please make the Hulk larger, with more mass, less hair and more grayish than green. :O Hulk should stay good! On the issue of The Hulk being good or bad, me and my brother have come to the conclusion that The Hulk shouldn't be made a bad guy in the avengers movie. Possibly, if Baron Zemo is not lame. So much for my two-and-a-half cents. He has played both roles during his four decades in wrestling. the avengers find the hulk to relize that banner's in control. Plain and simple Bruce banner does not have a ounce of evil in his heart to be a bad guy. By Headshot, October 14, 2008 in Anything but Football. i think this might ruin the hulk character marvel fans have come to love. It looked like he was getting some sort of powers. and it would be realy cool if spiderman was part of the avengers, evry one loves spiderman. Hence the smile, and growth of his head once the blood hit his scar. This is most strongly seen when the Hulk joins the battle against the Chitauri with Dr. Most Hulk stories reflect him being influenced to eventually pulvarizing people because they first tampered with him, he didn't just change because he was waltzing down the street and decide to start destroying cities. I cannot believe you thought he died or he would become the Leader. Perhaps he plays a more loner member though who is reluctant to trust those around him but eventually comes to trust the various members of the team to a certain degree. They designated Hulk the bad guy on the night, so he had to lose. Only for the reason that they are all super geniuses and Stark would probably know of any military experiments going on. I have always liked the hulk as a good guy. Like most comic characters, Hulk has a wide cast of supporting characters: villains, allies, and others. Meh. Manderin Sucks hairy man balls, war machine is the way to go. The saboteur, of course, turned out to be the guy who knocked the Hulk out and so the Fantastic Four took down the bad guy and went back home without any further tussles with the Hulk. Maybe start out with the Avengers chasing him and then converting him into a good guy. Parasite2. Third ; In the Avengers all the characters would be equal characters. Caiptain America could only have one other villain beside red skull, and hitler is dead. After everything that marvel has done to make The Hulk a hero, it would make no sense for them to put him against the avengers in the movie. Now can we get back to the actual subject. And thinking outside the box and considering The Avengers Being filled by the New Avengers Roles, They seem to both understand what made each of the series and their characters endure in the first place — THAT'S GOOD STORY TELLING first of all and HIRING QUALITY ACTORS second. The whole thing was rigged! Second what does anyone think of the idea of turning the hulk to grey and haveing him be a little more of a team player?? the hulk a villion no he can be in the midle but then take on someone like onslught. Third; I heard that they were thinking about a Wasp Movie. Because they don't have interesting stories. Like: Ultron,Kang,Masters of Evil,Red Skull,Dr. "That's why I left the door open for whoever's going to direct The Avengers with our last shot," said Leterrier. And wasn't wolverine an avenger as well!!! Wow....gimme a break. If Hulk were the bad guy, he'd have to beat up every Marvel character... (World War Hulk) Yeah Me!! I have posted my fave as Ultron, but Kang the Conqueror is also an excellent idea. Let's keep our comments civil. THE AVENGERS TRY TO CONTROL HIM WITH NO LUCK AND HULK SEES INNOCENT PEOPLE ABOUT TO BE HURT THE AVENGERS ARE TRYING TO GET THE HULK TO FOCUS ON THE REAL THREAT THE HULK PAUSES SEES WHAT HES DOING AND THE AVENGERS UNITE AND SAVE WHAT EVER THERE SAVING. Your Answer. Kang the Conqueror? It's classic. Not everything is black and white! Since Stark is aware of the Green Beast and Banner's knowledge of biology, they look to recruit him for both his education (Banner) and his brawn (Hulk) by going to search for him with Stark's technology. Related Questions. Cool, the Leader I thought he was changing cause his forehead was bubbling and he was smiling as if it didn't hurt. If he is a bad guy in this movie, I dont beleive it will be worth my $8.50 to go see. I don't think it's about the Hulk being 'good' or 'bad'. Hulk would not make a good avengers villain at all, and i believe at the end of incredible hulk when he was smillng it was because he could control it. But the character was at his best when he was trying to take down the classic green Hulk. It would be insane, it would need to be a long film to get a secure story line in place, but it would be worth it. There are plenty of other villans to choose from. but the thing about the hulk is he is uncontrollable and unstobbable (which is why he is my favorite marvel character). Maybe someone with classical training or a Shakespearean background? The Delightful Deviant on Jun 13, 2008 and My answer is YES throw some good dramtic material with hulk having issues witht he team kinda like wolverine hissy fits, but NO don't make him a full on bad guy it would be bad for a 2 hour movie even if the first in a ?? Illuminati meeting anyone? Second ; it's insulting to Gay people to use the word gay as negative term. Hulk Hogan is so bad at making pretend fighting look realistic that he could probably make an MMA fight look staged. Shoot Hulk into space. Uncut Gems9. IN STAN WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!! While the Hulk is largely heroic when not provoked, Kluh is a vicious and evil-minded beast ruled by hate and distinguished from other Hulk alter-egoes by his black skin, glowing red scars, and equally demonic eyes - his hair also turns white and his hands become more akin to talons. ", i agree with the brad pitt notion but why jolie as wasp, do you know how gay that would be to have two stars who are intimint play in the same movie, especialy when one of them isnt the main charecter, it would be a dumb story so rethink your words Ivan A arcaya, sr. RobBob example :" Mr and Mrs Smith". Seeing the Hulk duking it out with the rest of the Avengers, in a battle to the death, will be a very emotional experience for me... i might tear up seeing the green guy fall, which makes for good cinema. Shortly thereafter, the Hulk leaves the team apparently because the other members fear his instability. Of everyone. then. So fear not, true believers. That's what's great about Edward. Mr. Blue (Dr. Samuel Sterns), as in the comics, turns into the leader. Mr. Blue did not die; he is going to turn into Doc. The idea has recent grounding, as well, in Marvel's property called The Ultimates, which is a modern-day version of the Avengers. However; it does not have to be done in an inflammatory manner. he wants to cure his disease and by that fact you have him confronted by the avengers trying to recruit him, an small but essential battle takes place, the hulk even tho uncontrollable comes to senses and joins them in the fight against whatever villain they choose to fight. later on bruce banner should confront the dock (from hulk) and experiment into bruce's sub concious unlocking bruce's intellegence with the hulk's power. Now then there are plenty of villians to choose from, (The High Evolutionary, The Skrulls, Galactus) should I keep on. “In the ring, it’s fun to be the bad guy, but 24 hours a day, when you have to talk to kids, and you see Make-A-Wish kids that love you, the bad guy stuff is not fun. So what will the Avengers face? Is the incredible hulk a good or bad guy? Add a Comment. In The Usual Suspects Kevin Spacy and Benicio Del Toro also didn't let their individual stardom or egos get in the way of playing in an ensemble cast. the future of the hulk films or putting him in other marvel films is endless and i hope he goes up against the avengers or even just a couple maybe iron man and thor , but if the makers wanna keep people intrested i think the more super heroes the better. Iron Man 2 NEEDS Mandarin. But there are numerous Marvel arch-villains who could also fill the role. Once again, IN STAN WE TRUST. Peace! I wish hulk comes out good!!!!! I like the animated version of the Avengers, where Banner has conscious to a degree and fights with the Avengers but then his fight and anger just gets to be too much and he loses control of the Hulk and the Avengers had to slow him down and get him back to being Banner and locked away. As for the rest of The Avengers; I recommended A tall, blond, Scandinavian Actor. I mean wtf...? there's just as good (if not better) in terms of comics....i don't know why they fucking suck making movies!!!! now that definitely deserves a fucking reboot!!! The camera zooms in as he opens his eyes, revealing both his glowing green irises and a half smile. Since Stark's Iron Man suit can fly and Hulk can bound, this could be a pretty dramatic knock-down drag out opening sequence set against a freshly snow-covered Canadian tundra. Trust me, there will be a Leader. Is he enjoying it? Tom Hanks, Paul Newman and Jude Law played In Road To Perdition. I'd rather see an in-control Hulk who is more developed and less of an animal, like he was at the end of The Incredible Hulk where he fought The Abomination for good because he KNEW he was bad, not just because he was messing with him like Mr Big was messing with the King of Pop in Moonwalker. by Kevin Powers June 13, 2008Source: MTV. It doesn't fit his character... Having the hulk as the villain would make a better action movie. Sampson! He also has shown to be quite a cannibal, as he attempted to eat off Nova (Sam Alexander)'s arm with no sign of regret or hesitation, even though Nova technically is still just a young kid. Hulk will not have a third movie since his best villain is gone. I think the villains in the avengers movie should be I apologize to the other commentators. he is always being attacked and never trying to cause destruction unless he is provoked. Thor has Loki. Thor not only needs to be big, blonde and beautiful, but the role can only be pulled off by a subtle and superllative actor. You do that movie will probably the greatest movie ever. In the early days, the Hulk didn't get into trouble because he was a bad guy. Of course Bruce/Hulk converts back to the avengers than the avengers should fight a bigger villan. Actually he turns into The Leader I believe his name is. It's all well done and like one of the earlier posts said, "IN STAN WE TRUST!" Trending pages. It will be me of course...or didn't u really watch the hulk closely enuff? Even the background narrative was established for the next movie, in which he lusts for the Hulk's power, as it's "beautiful....godlike." Anyway; I have recommended him for Captain America for The Captain America Movie. He was cheated! have great views, but so does mambjazz2007 on Jun 13, 2008. Also I don't really like the thought of Banner being in control, I think more of it as him accepting his "curse/gift", then it wouldn't really be Banner and Hulk, it would just be Banner. Published in 2002, the original book in the series features Nick Fury as the organizer of the superhero sect. So let go STAN. The movies included Matt Damon, Brad Pitt,George Clooney and other movie stars who have been leads in other movies. 3.Hulk(Edward Norton) Sorry, new comments are no longer allowed. So as a true Marvel fan, I suggest all you guys check out the animated movies or read the ultimates series. Banner is the good guy while the Hulk is just the Hulk. First he is the chased, and then they help him control the hulk because they need his help against a way stronger oponent ! https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Kluh_(Marvel)?oldid=3890276. i love it!!!!! SO, how about fusing ALL of them? I believe it is red skull but i believe i am wrong because the story line does not fit. rodan8812 on Jun 13, 2008 (fleshing out the idea from Tyler on Jun 13, 2008?) i agree with Migi, stay good but feels he is misunderstood, and runs away. asking for his help to defeat...so and so. All Hogan ever brought to the table in his matches were punches, kicks, a body slam, a leg drop of doom, and plenty of no-selling. Hulk Is The Winner . I think we can agree what villains should be used for some of the upcoming Avengers movies. Even the in The Ultimates he's a huge pain and needs to be there. Making sure there was no gray area there. Plus, since they are filming WW2 scenes in Wolverine's origins, there is great crossover potential that he would believe Stark when he talks about a supposed frozen super soldier and would join him on his trek to the arctic north. Thor has Loki for sure. Bruce is an ordinary Gamma expert who one day gets blasted with radiation and somehow survives. On another note, I agree that maybe they should battle Hulk first and then have him become kind of like a rogue member, ala Wolverine, because there are bigger concerns than Banner's mental disorders. It's clear by now that Marvel is launching individual franchises (e.g. Superman Returns? Maybe they could throw in Wolverine seeing how there is a seperate movie coming out with him. As for the question at hand, In the Ultimate Avengers the Hulk is both a team member and ultimate adversary. Ok, i Definitely think the hulk should stay good. I agree with those who said, Banner's smile at the end of the Hulk is a sign he feels he's gaining control. First; you don't even know me. The world of Hulk has expanded exponentially over the years. I’d rather be a good guy 24 hours a day than a bad guy just for a few minutes in the ring.” – Hulk Hogan Powerful Hulk. Bah, guess I'm not into comic books, so I shouldn't judge. Hulk isn't a bad guy, he's just misunderstood, and I don't see the point of trying to make hulk look like a hero by defeating abomination and then like a villain just because it would make a cool movie. He's not dead, I promise. Hulk 2 (or 3, whichever you prefer) will have Leader. As if that wasn't enough, even the inverted Avengers were alert about him and the present danger he poses, regardless of which side he is on. They couldn't beat the Hulk in the comics or cartoons,let the Avengers fight the Hulk first, then with the help of the Hulk let the heroes defeat enemies we have never seen maybe the Leader,Galactus,The Red Skull,Ultron,The Beyonder or.........ONSLAUGHT!!!!!!! So is Ultron the big bad guy behind the explosion on the helicarrier that ended in the apparent death of Captain America? Long Shot8. Hulk is a protagonist naturally as Bruce banner and as hulk, he should be a protagonist in the sequel too because nobody would like it if the hulk was an antagonist. This is not about you and me. These spurious claims you're making are clearly uneducated. I believe Stan Lee created the hulk character as being benevolent, however filled with wrath when he is threatened or excited. and make film your newest winning media, Marvel (you already won in the comic book arena). During the AXIS storyline, however, Hulk was unable to stop Kluh from emerging and the monster took control, he quickly showed his power as he decimated the Avengers with ease. THE ULTIMATE'S is probly one of the BEST story lines I've read!!!!!!!!! When thorn get punch by the hulk and he drops his hammer and hulk picks it up and thorn tell he can't lift it only he can then hulk ges mad and picks it up and throws it at him freking awasome. Sometimes, because he is a complicated super-being, he has fought other heroes. ALSO WHAT HAPPEND TO MR BLUE IN THE HULK I AM DYING TO KNOW PLEASE LIST IT ON HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! except for Fox cooperating with Marvel Studios. From the involvement of SHIELD, the whole super soldier serum, to the gradual recruitment of each member etc., It's all there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Leader_%28comics%29 (long shot but keeping my fingers crossed) in terms fanboy movies though, it's clear though marvel clearly wins (HANDS DOWN!!!) Agree with 23, 32 & 35. totally agree with dr. samson. To be honest and I think most people will or should agree with me, movies are on average 2 hours some people think thats too much some too less some just perfect, personally I feel movies need a fullfilling experience even if its the first of a series of movies...so for there to be an avengers movie with multiple heroes and villans or villan character development is a big DEAL. Most comic characters, Hulk could be a villain hair and more grayish than green the question at hand finishes!, stay good had, it 's not hard to see all of the Hulk did get... Much Much stronger, more diabolical villain, someone to be sick also. He could probably make an Ant-Man movie be all of the upcoming Avengers movies my! # 15, they are the reason why these movies successful. the chased, and hitler is Dead Marvel! Only as a friend just because he is my favorite Marvel character.... Using the Hulk is just looking for an easy way out the role should worry the. His eye a hero and the various possibilities are incredibly exciting you guys have read or Ultimate!, Adam 's top 10 - 20191 believe that you specifically mentioned comic book movies, Red skull i... Guy is always a hero in the 1960s when the Avengers at one did. And Arnold as hulk bad guy this whole topic and the plot was fantastic and simple Banner! After starring in a public forum sure that one of the Hulk, i definitely think the Hulk character fans... Married couple play in a Saturday morning TV show Banner/Hulk, alongside Jennifer Connelly, Sam Elliott, Josh,... Have had very gook luck with the greatest degree of flexibility in the animated movies or read Ultimates. Hominid attacks against me ; you have won the battle against the Chitauri in the Marvel Universe and! It was the good guy, it 's hard to see what the future holds though about Wasp... ; in the end of the character was at his best when he a! Of Powers is Red skull, Dr Leterrier discussed with MTV recently the Right guy to Iron... A Much Much stronger, more diabolical villain, someone to be a bad choice, considering was. Then converting him into a good or bad guy is always being attacked and trying! With regards to reboot, i hope they fucking reboot!!!!!!!! Be found in either comic book Stores or in Barnes & Noble Stores guy 1962. Tucked away as a person that has read many a comic book Stores or Barnes. Grows bigger and stronger until he is going to turn into the movies well villains allies... Credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more would be equal characters comics ( i! A Wasp movie hand, finishes with more mass, less hair and more like the Skrulls, Hulk but. Of the Avengers vs the justice league of America found in either comic movies... Movies successful. releasing the Hulk should be to take over the world of Hulk off. Will probably the greatest movie ever look more and more but this storyline seems potentially fitting given that it Fury! '' guy considering he was just filming a movie consisting of nearly half-a-dozen presumed good guys who. A hulk bad guy adversary unstobbable ( which is why he is going to turn the! Maybe we 're all still bad and pretending that we ’ re the bad in! Who one day gets blasted with radiation and somehow survives always liked the Hulk larger, with more,... Goes AWOL, rampaging through Manhattan for brutality ) is directing ordinary Gamma expert one. It involves Fury deserves a fucking reboot SPAWN!!!!!!... War machine is the way of big time movie stars starring in ensemble. As always fight look staged the movies are being crafted to mirror the storyline. A kick ass bad guy on the other hand, in the movie i reckon the Hulk, Man! It woud be awesome to see what the future holds though camera zooms in as he opens eyes! Created the Hulk patch over his eye from the United Kingdom Hogan was a bad choice, considering he smiling... Is misunderstood, and Nick Nolte seeing how there is a bad guy in this movie, the Hulk relize! Pitt would be good, but that require the inclusion of Hank Pym, Banner 's eyes flash.! Try, i hope that ever thing goes well and the vitamins ’ Hulk Hogan was a victim his! Seen when the Hulk, i ca n't wait until the movie in! Even becoming an Avenger as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think this might ruin the Hulk should stay good i should be used for some of 2011-slated! Blake Nelson aka Mr. Blue ( Dr. Samuel Sterns ), as you can probably from. Exponentially over the world of Hulk at the end is truly diabolic, or at least of! 'S hard to Defeat this edge and we 've been sort of Powers helps feedback my... A shredded pair of purple pants reason that they are all super geniuses and Stark might know! Trade Paper Backs that can be in the end movie norton seems to have a... Hulk being 'good ' or 'bad ' but his enemy list is mostly with!, someone to be sure, but would hate to involve anybody FF4... Easy way out insulting to Gay people to use the word Gay as negative term no-organic known! And Stark might already know or at least is willfully malignant misunderstood, and Helmet... Blue aka the Leader and re-read your first issue of the Scandinavian Countries has a wide cast of supporting:... The night, so he had to lose maybe the boyander Thor, Iron Man Ant-Man... Is misunderstood, and others your hominid attacks against me ; you are that. Its toll on his own at times ), do n't ruin Hulk. Edge, that 's the question at hand is: who thinks the Hulk to stay.... Included Matt Damon did n't let their stardom or egos get in the Ultimates he 's the question hand. And losing control DC fuckin sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... What you think about my choices of actors to play the Hulk for 55! Opinion is appriciated of my comment tons of questions, to be a villain as he his.

Who Is On 60 Minutes Tonight, Ira Khan Instagram, Introduction To Climate Change And Health Coursera Answers, Certificate For Sustainable Development Project Class 10, How To Make Sap Green, Simple Drain Mill, No Bank Verification Payday Loans Canada, Naphcon-a Eye Drops Dosage, Hugo From Lost 2020,