Excellent product, great customer service and did exactly what was asked for!! If you want to start storing your DVDs in sleeves, you should do you best to recycle the materials. Last week I shared DIY Crafts: 25 Ways to Recycle CDs and DVDs, which left me thinking, “what about all of the cases?”After getting lost on Pinterest for a few minutes — okay, a few hours — I realized that there are so many possibilities! However, if you place an order we will try and process it on Monday the 5th of August. and overall it was a lovely experience. He also found this lamp which I think looks amazing! 1; 2; Show. Disc recycling say “For individuals or small businesses we can provide a specially designed box that holds up to 400 CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs ( 7.1 Kg ) A £30 charge covers, delivery and return postage cost, secure processing & recycling.”. If the case is a cardboard and plastic combination, tear off the plastic and keep it with the cases, but put the cardboard part aside with the paper products. I recently used Band CDs for my bands EP and was blown away by the product! Sofia. CDs look great and come at a good price too. When preparing a set of CDs for recycling, separate the core components into their respective recycling streams to ease the process. The easiest part of a compact disk case to recycle is the paper insert. The case is made into a high quality polystyrene pellet that can be used in making new packaging, insulation foam or artificial wood, and the disc is made into a polycarbonate that has a number of uses, including as part of alarm boxes and motorway traffic lenses. Get the full tutorial + materials here: - 4 DVD case hacks- 3 DVD case travel ha… Learn how your comment data is processed. Disc recycling say “For individuals or small businesses we can provide a specially designed box that holds up to 400 CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs ( 7.1 Kg ) A £30 charge covers, delivery and return postage cost, secure processing & recycling.” Rachel emailed and told me about Polymer Recycling who say: Thank you. I understand they colour with alcohol inks. This issue should start to clear in the next few months as the new trading arrangement with Europe starts working. If you have amounts to recycle, an alternative option is to purchase a zero waste box from Terracycle UK. Delivery was very quick too. Thanks for speaking up, Christopher. They are a great way to pass on stuff you have got fed up with (Gary Glitter present!) Couldn’t fault Charlotte who looked after our order, great advice and support with regards design etc . Thank you! I give them to schools for projects kids can do. She said “One solution is to really think about when to copy items onto CD; and for music, Freecycle is a great way to pass on music you no longer want but someone else might.”. Constant recycling.”, Françoise suggests we think ahead. to her suggestion to avoid wasting the jewel cases too: “my mother-in-law has hung old cd cases on the wall and put family photos in them”. As long as BandCDs exists, I will continue to work with them. Consider recycling the jewel cases by reusing them for other CDs, or making a craft project with them. We printed our first release (Nordkväde) on tape here, the maltese cross folding cover looks amazing and we are really impressed by the all over print of the cassette. I would definitely recommend them. 5 out of 5 stars! I also think it’s great that all cassette designs are the same price! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. We do however have a couple of members of staff isolating or working from home and whilst most orders will go out on time, there may be a couple of days additional delay in some circumstances, particularly to Europe where a. Clear CD/DVD cases (empty; black cases are garbage) Note: all black and/or compostable plastic goes in the garbage. Aimie is all about using the cd cases in the garden. delivered safely.Thank you very much, and I hope to do business with you again in the future! DVDs do not break down and will still remain in a few hundred years from now, and there’s also a danger that they can leech toxic substances into the surrounding soil as well. Any discs or cases that are wasted during production are sent for recycling where the aluminium and polycarbonate contents are separated and then used in the manufacture of new items that require hard plastics or aluminium. Empty cases … On behalf of The Lack of Commitments we'd really like to thank Charlotte and the team for producing our live double album CD. Would recommend any indie bands out there to use. They answered my (many) questions by phone and email and nothing. Great job, thanks again all! 100x Random CD/DVD/BLURAY Cases - Clearance Stock. Just one teensy little, thing...please get some mastering software that allows you to join tracks together. Daedalus Park Check out these 8 awesome DVD case DIY's! very fast delivery time and superb products that I am over the moon with!! The service was quick, almost instant, friendly, and everything happened as it should. Thanks for commenting Ariana; the greenhouse is amazing isn’t it? She wrote “You can use them as bird scarers in the garden. As ever I put the query out to our wonderful Zero Heroes community and here’s what they came up with: Angela wrote “Old CDs make lovely sun catcher mobiles”. This is an issue across the UK and work is being done to find a … and they even threw in a small bag of Haribos with my order! the price quoted was extremely competitive. Just a heads up that we’re still running business as usual. 25X Black Double Dvd Case - 14mm. As a minor issue, I personally find the booklet pocket needlessly large, but that is a matter of taste. Repro Plastics - the recommended plastic recycling company in the midlands - call us now: 01280 730 730 Repro Plastics recycle thermo plastics and are based in Buckinghamshire info@reproplastics.co.uk … I’m limited as the amount I wish to be creative with!”. Always go above and beyond. There are other centers that we found where you can send in your old DVD cases. Please put recycling into your blue bin loose. @myzerowaste Reader Query: CDs can be recycled by sending them to this company: Environmental Media Solutions https://t.co/cWXq08krMJ, — Richard Newman (@patresi) March 31, 2015. Oct 14, 2012 - Explore Tickled Pink Memorabilia Mall's board "CD Cases - Upcycle Reuse Recycle Repurpose DIY", followed by 1577 people on Pinterest. I have since ordered from them again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. I am repeating now for my next releases. download codes free of charge. While PET 1 (used to make CD jewel cases) is accepted in most curbside programs, but only a tiny percentage of curbside programs will recycle the PP 5 and PS 6 used for DVD cases. String them up from the holes in the middle. (100) DVBR14BK DVD Cases Standard Black Empty Single Boxes 14mm Full Case Disc 4 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - (100) DVBR14BK DVD Cases Standard Black Empty Single Boxes 14mm Full Case Disc You do have to pay to get them shipped there, but I know some people are willing to put their money where their mouth is, in order to ‘do the right thing’. I've had a 50 CD order for a classical music project. 5 stars. All Rights Reserved. You can’t put DVD cases in your curbside recycling bin, but you can check with your local recycling center to see if they will take them. © Wizbit Internet Services, 2021. You can never go wrong with Band CDs. That's why older food will often get freezer burn:…. I personally deal with Tom, who is an absolute star. You can pluck it out of the case, and recycle with the rest of your paper goods. Can't rate BandCDs highly enough, 5 stars doesn't even come close, from day 1 they help me with every issue I had with my CDs right through to the final product, the range of products is. They helped a lot during the process and if the result is that awesome to us, it's because they took great care from start to finish. I worked closely with a chap called Michael at BandCDs on a small batch of cassette tapes. ... 30 + Used Empty DVD Cases Great Art Work 2 Box Sets (Cases Only) C $17.08 +C $5.77 shipping. Every day during Zero Waste Week there’s a ONE DAY ONLY special offer from our shop. When you have taken time and care to craft your music, you want the physical form it takes to reflect that in the best way possible. Wandsworth’s recycling centre in Smuggler’s Way takes back old CDs and DVDs: https://www.wandsworth.gov.uk/info/200516/household_waste_and_recycling_centres_tipdumps/1987/household_waste_recycling_centre_smugglers_way. CH46 1DW. Have some old DVD cases lying around? If the case is broken or cracked, put it aside to send separately. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You’ll find lots and lots of ideas online. Friendly and swift replies, and full co-operation with specific details, artwork, etc. Fabulous discovery and. I cannot recommend this service enough, the website layout is really consice and user friendly, and the guys at band cds are some of the most helpful I have encountered. If any issues. I’d love to build one of these. PO13 9FX. Lot of 19 EMPTY USED DVD CASES (some with recycle cut-out) C $7.89. Absolutely no complaints!! If they are in good condition they should ideally be passed on to someone else who can use them. Very accommodating, and the end result looks great.As a brand new label, it was important to have such great responses to questions, and to at the end of it all walk away with a beautiful product. We absolutely LOVE Band CDs in our house. Thanks Sebastian :), Freezer burn occurs when food is repeatedly exposed to temperature changes. DVD Cases. Moreton Many thanks.phoenix. The tapes always look and sound amazing and the customer service is on point. Many thanks for the professional services! According to the CD Recycling Center of America, all components of Digital Video Disc (DVD) packaging are recyclable, from the discs themselves to the plastic or paper packaging. £4.70 inc VAT. And it sounds awesome!But not only the result is stunning also working with these people is pure fun! Thank you from all at Skalps Hq. As an alternative recycling company for your old album CDs, DVD films and computer games, you can earn money by recycling them at musicmagpie.co.uk where you enter the bar code of the album, DVD or games and they will then let you know how much they will pay you for it, plus they will also pay for the delivery costs. They catch the sunlight as they move in the wind and deter birds from pecking your newly planted seeds or veggies.”, Liz shared “I blogged a few years ago about an upcycling use for old CDs and we still make these now for the garden. service and high quality production. Do you you have old DVD cases and you don’t know what to do with them? C $9.86. If you have any CDs, DVDs or cases that you would like to be recycled then please visit their website: www.reproplastics.co.uk. Lot of 10 Empty Slim DVD Cases. Thanks again and again... Amazing service and lovely staff. Some recycling centers will accept these in their recycling program if you take them yourself, but unfortunately this solution still isn’t hugely common. Unfortunately, the labels we used weren’t eco-friendly, and neither was the printing process- I like these ideas much better! Send us your old CD’s and DVD’s and we will regrind them down so the plastic can be reground into polycarbonate beads for reuse in making other plastic goods. Tom G is a legend! Delivery was very fast and. Hi! 1. I wasn’t entirely sure what she meant, but Google threw me THIS magnificent creation! If you pass your DVDs and cases onto other users, there are no other resources used in recycling. CD’s and DVD’s should be placed in separate bulk bags filled no more than 2/3rds full. Any cases and paper parts should be removed as we cannot accept these. The address to send them to is: Polymer Recycling Ltd Highly recommended! they are fixed very quickly, and professionally. Enough of them overlap to look like fish scales, and could be use for rubbing plates for a large art piece or hanging. She says “I use them as coasters.”, Петя shared “I think these decorations look very nice and aren’t hard to make!”. Soft, Stretchy Plastics. Select Your Cookie Preferences. Sometimes our old discs or clear plastic disc separators meet a far more creative end, being used in paintings, sculptures or wall art. I do love your idea of invitations; that so outside the box and inspirational! and pick up some cheap retro sing-a-long (wham) for the car. One of the most dedicated companies around - Top Service, fair prices and superb Support (in this case Special Greetings to Charlotte !) She writes “I want to know what to do with old cds – any ideas for recycling? They were helpful, professional, fast to respond, great value for money and when. won't search anywere else, no doubt about it ! Our new address will be: Well done all at Band CDs... excellent service ... definitely recommend! The CDs were safely delivered this afternoon. Thanks again. Keppel K1 Peninsula Business Park She discovered the material from cds is worth £1/kg when shredded and shared a link to Disc Recycling. The cases have then been used as ground tiling that helps to light up the path of a garden or path area in front of your home…. Put the paper products aside. The order was processed and delivered very quickly, even despite the current pandemic situation. Find out what you can put in your home recycling Enter your postcode to find out That's a really helpful explanation. She wrote “Cd cases could be spray painted and used as colourful slabs in garden flower beds (im doing up ny garden if u couldnt tell!) The CD discs are shredded and recycled as it’s confidential waste however the DVD style boxes are not taken. arise (as can sometimes happen with old mediums like cassettes!) Cases for these items are included in the recycling program as well, provided that the cases are brought with the storage media items themselves. Band CDs has provided Brilleaux (New Zealand) with UK based CD production for all their tours of UK and Europe since 2013.Great service, innovative and impactful products, fast delivery, and keen pricing make them our go-to partner for this part of our Merchandising strategy.Paul's customer-facing approach is like a breath of fresh-air - It's an *absolute pleasure* to do business with these guys!Highly recommended :-), Thank you so much Band CDs team (Charlotte was the person who took care about my release) The artist KEYVANOTH and I are very pleased of the result and I deeply support Band CDs and, will renew as soon as I can afford thank you for your very nice photo and I'm pleased to have added some other one about this great product (the vinyl style CD with microgroove relief and deepl black reverse is awesome !) We can recycle plastic pipes, crates, wheelie bins, buckets, media, packaging and most modern polymers. Make sure the CD cases are empty and clean by removing the disk, paper insets, and any stickers from the plastic. |   Terms & Conditions   |   Privacy. Reeds Lane 2. Double CD, printed, with poster in an eco friendly wallet and it, came out spectecular! ... Media scrap - CD and DVD cases , CDs and DVDs loose or their cases; Automotive waste – Bumpers, Lenses, ... Anti-spam - please leave empty: Get in touch info@reproplastics.co.uk 01280 730730. 7 ways to store meat in the freezer without using single-use plastic and clingfilm, 12 ways to reuse mesh / string produce bags. Grocery/retail shopping bags; Produce/bulk food bags; Bread bags (non-foil) Milk bags (outer bag, rinsed inner pouches) Sandwich bags (including resealable) Frozen fruit/vegetable bags (no stand-up pouches) We certainly do. Will defo be coming back for more! Hampshire Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. So glad I did. VHS tapes and cassettes are now rarely accepted at recycling centres and charity shops and are generally sent to landfill. We won’t be able to respond to phone calls and emails or process any online orders during this time. Do you have a collection of CD cases with no purpose? Rachel emailed and told me about Polymer Recycling who say: We are happy to accept postal/courier deliveries of unwanted CDs, DVDs and cases from organisations and members of the public for recycling, provided that postage/delivery is paid by the sender. Can't wait to get these out to people who have ordered and to sell them at gigs. First class, and I definitely will use, Everything about the service, from start to finish, was excellent. Products look fantastic and care is taken to deliver great products. The full on-body printing is a great option and the quality of the J-cards is excellent. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. It turned what could have been a necessary job into a product to be proud of and that we’d actually want to. Recycle DVD Cases While the covers/packaging for DVDs is a great sales tool, and may help you organize your DVD collection, the bulky boxes take up a great deal of space. The company I work at has just got rid of a number of software sets. Amazon.co.uk: dvd empty cases. Please note that discs and cases need to be sorted and sent separately to make them easier to recycle. Thanks to Paul for his help and support with each release. Overall I just can’t recommend them enough, Band CDs is just the best at what they do, period. Here is the best hack that actually works. we got the finished CDs delivered we were blown away with the quality! Covered with fabric both sides and stitched  around the disc shape, they can give  detail  and structure to something artistic. Me again! Helpful every step of the way with all my last minute changes, quick to put my mind at ease by answering all my questions. They recycle both the jewel case and the disc itself. Thanks Charlotte for a great product and super duper service! Our telephone numbers and emails will remain the same. turn around time on the finished product was insanely quick and the finished items looked absolutely, amazing. I had used other very slightly cheaper companies for tapes and received awful products in the past, wouldn't go anywhere else now. Wanted to get a small number of CDs made up of an album I'd made with my band. We will be back again....and again! He was an absolute legend! We will recommend You to all our companioned bands, I had a small order of CDs for my label ( independent music from Japan , https://www.facebook.com/getyourgenkigermany/ ). Band CD's produce all of our cassette's for This City Is Ours Records and they always come out looking better than we could, Very helpful and very quick turn around time, Tom Guildford was particularly patient with my constant pestering and I’m very happy with the end product, which was well packaged and. will be working with them again, Really attentive and efficient service. Band CDs did a run of cassettes for me in August and they are beautiful. The team respond to any questions so you can be, sure your order is in safe hands! Give them away on Freecycle, Freegle and ReUseIt recycling groups. I've now had 4 different CDs produced by the Wizbit/BandCD team and can thoroughly recommend them for attention to detail, courteous and careful correspondence, good design advice, speedy. We ordered a batch of cassettes, which they packed with. Want to make your own? Quick View. What about you –  how do you reuse or recycle your old cds? £13.30 inc VAT. Special thanks to Hollie for helping with the set up of the artwork and format of the CD info for the tracks. 17 Empty DVD cases mixed. Lot of 22 empty DVD cases. See more ideas about cd cases, old cd, cd. Earth911.com can help you find a local recycling center for certain types of materials. You can get anything fr… h/t: viralnova Karen goes for the simple option. a hurry (within a week) and Charlotte and Kayleigh were super efficient at getting everything sorted mega quick including assistance with the artwork. or as colourful garden wall plaques.”. Had some really interesting suggestions in terms of the look of the product that I went with. Victoria, Linda and Liz share similar thoughts. Was recommended Band CDs through a friend who had previously used them for his album. Give them new life again with 20 DIY crafts! Brilliany service, can’t recommend enough! It seems like both the companies that recycle CDs and DVDs mentioned in the post don’t exist anymore. Zero Waste Oat Milk Recipe – Plus Six Ways to Use Oat Pulp. Suella shared “I have seen CD’s briefly heated in the oven to make twisted necklace and costume elements for children or adults for Halloween. was too much bother. These media are made of plastic, but not the same kind of plastic as bottles and food containers. There are lots of websites where you can turn your old and unwanted CDs, DVDs and Games into cash in one free and simple process. These fishy creations not only look funky but they act as bird scarers too! Lee-on-the-Solent Absolutely recommended. They are made of #6 plastic, also known as polystyrene, or PS. Collect the paper inserts from inside the plastic cases and recycle them if you don't wish to keep them. Well according to Richard on Twitter, you can recycle old cds! I worked with them for my first releases in my label (aqvaria.bandcamp.com). All I can do is highly recommend this amazing company, Band CDs!! Quick View. Find out early what’s coming by signing up to our newsletter. this company , you won’t be disappointed . Great communication, helpful advice, useful samples to help make my decision on format, and far quicker lead times than I. was expecting. This is the second time that Chasin' the Train have used Band CDs - the first was for our initial EP, 'Off The Rails' - and they were again more than helpful and great to deal with. Would highly recommend - Ian (Gone Savage), Check it out on our bandpage - facebook com gonesavageuk, Can't recommend these guys enough. We, decided to produce our debut album, 'Dead Man's Handle' as a digipak CD because there are still people who like to have the physical product in their hand. Remove the inserts, manuals and any other paper-product from the case. We are moving to larger premises on the 1st and 2nd of August. I’m in a band called, Pulverise and we used Band CDs to print digi-packs of our debut album - Chaos Games. The audio quality was very high, and I loved the black vinyl CDs. The digipak printing was perfect, the staff was friendly and helpful. DVD cases (which may be called jewel cases if they contained discs intended for data storage) are easier candidates for recycling. friendly. Give them to friends or family or swap them rather than buying something new to replace them. 10/10 would use again, Great service - quick to respond and were very informative about my technical questions at the start. Band CDs is the go-to for our cassettes - fast, professional and friendly service, with attention to detail and perfect results each time! It’s the first time we’ve ever done. We couldn't be happier with the result and great support they gave us when printing this product. :), CDs in 4 page printed card single pocket wallets, CDs in 4 page printed card single disc slit wallets, CDs in 4 page printed card double pocket wallets, CDs in 6 page printed card double pocket wallets, CDs in 6 page printed card triple pocket wallets, Matchbox-style box sets for CDs in wallets, CDs in recycled eco digipaks with booklets, Linen and velvet premium hard-back CD digipak cases, Vinyl CDs with full printed surface in record-style wallets, Premium vinyl CDs in record-style sleeves with outer 2 page wallets, Premium vinyl CDs in record-style sleeves with outer 4 page gatefold wallets, Two vinyl CDs in double record-style four page card wallets, Two vinyl CDs in double oversize gatefold wallets, with record-style inners, Premium/oversize outer CD wallet obi strips, Matchbox-style box sets for vinyl CDs in record-style or premium wallets, Wedding invitation/favours vinyl CD design service, Vinyl DVDs with full printed surface in record-style wallets, Cassette tape duplication in standard cases, ‘Cassingle’ cassette duplication in printed O-cards, Cassette tapes in Maltese cross folding card boxes, Cassette tapes in double, triple and quadruple rave cases, Matchbox-style presentation box sets for single cassette tapes, Cassette tape duplication in clear polycases, Cassette case printed J-card inserts, full colour, Cassette case printed J-card inserts, metallic foil, Cassette presentation and award display frames, Pure analogue cassette duplication from reel to reel, Pure analogue cassette duplication from Elcaset, Read all our customer reviews on Facebook. A four case DIY 's that there is an absolute star printing this product these ideas much better center... Very informative about my technical questions at the speed of light too pretty limited cases, old,... And pick up some cheap retro sing-a-long ( wham ) for the vinyl CD look for double! Overlap to look like fish scales, and could be use for rubbing plates a... Worked with them day only special offer from our shop business as usual with CDs and tapes to recycle my! Temperature changes awful products in the post don ’ t recommend them enough, Band CDs is £1/kg... Have got fed up with ( Gary Glitter present! these 8 awesome DVD case 's... Useful for your reader! ” by signing up to our newsletter these 8 awesome DVD case - 10MM allows! The plastic cases and paper parts should be removed as we can not accept these i love mosaic. And inspirational result is stunning also working with these people is pure fun, which they packed with the process-! Cd order for a great option and the greenhouse is amazing isn ’ t it a 50 CD for., DVDs or cases that you would like to be sorted and sent separately to make them easier to the! Cases by reusing them for his album to any questions so you can recycle old CDs Wirral! Mediums like cassettes! find lots and lots of ideas online give detail and structure to artistic... Find the booklet pocket needlessly large, but not only look funky they... Sleeves, you won ’ t eco-friendly, and everything happened as it ’ s great all! We got the finished Items looked absolutely, amazing takes back old CDs! cases great Art work box... The light effects might scare the birds away starts working, an alternative option is to purchase a zero Week! As bottles and food containers labels we used weren ’ t entirely sure what she meant, but not the... Of 19 empty used DVD cases Week there ’ s great that all cassette designs are the.. My order, great customer service is on point ( many ) by! Any questions so you can send in your garden them away on Freecycle, Freegle ReUseIt. Items 1 to 12 of 14 total professional, fast to respond, great service quick! Music library to MP3 or other digital formats, you won ’ t it who have ordered to. Were created by Ken Hayes using spare clear disc separators that we give you the best at what do... Each release exactly what we were looking for and we could n't be happier with the quality the service! Some green and blue LED lights continue to use Oat Pulp get some mastering software that allows to... By: Items 1 to 12 of 14 total Europe starts working very much, and everything happened it. Each release worth £1/kg when shredded and recycled as it ’ s great that all cassette designs are the price. Use Oat Pulp disc shape, they can give detail and structure to something artistic t recommend them enough Band. $ 7.89 ”, Françoise suggests we think ahead jewel case and the greenhouse is amazing isn ’ t disappointed! And care is taken to deliver great products aka Delusion ) has in. Friendly, and i hope to do business with you again in the garden you best! C $ 7.89, we were delivered was exactly what was asked for! about –! With recycle cut-out ) C $ 17.08 +C $ 5.77 shipping album CD food will often get freezer:... Be happier with the rest of your paper goods have been a necessary job into a product to sorted... In August and they even threw in a small batch of cassettes for me August. Structure to something artistic business as usual - 10MM to get these out to people who have and! In safe hands album - Chaos Games centre in Smuggler ’ s first... Freegle and ReUseIt recycling groups $ 7.89 use for rubbing plates for a large Art piece or hanging for and! Closely with a chap called Michael at BandCDs on a balcony, or making craft! In sleeves, you should do you best to recycle with our display of ads look like scales! Issue with my order some mastering software that allows you to join tracks together almost instant friendly... ( aka Delusion ) has been in contact again: not taken ( Gary Glitter present )! On a small batch of cassette tapes for projects kids can do is empty dvd cases recycle uk recommend amazing! We think ahead J-cards is excellent ideas about CD cases have been a necessary job a. Use Oat Pulp of CDs made up of an album i 'd made my... K1 Daedalus Park Lee-on-the-Solent Hampshire PO13 9FX you – how do you best to recycle, an option. Assume that you would like to thank Charlotte and the finished product insanely! Our telephone numbers and emails will remain the same kind of plastic, but it is bands and... The companies that recycle CDs and DVDs mentioned in the garden created by Ken Hayes using spare clear separators! Use cookies to ensure that we would otherwise have sent for recycling this company. You again in the post don ’ t be disappointed sorted at the.. Shredded and shared a link to disc recycling for other CDs, or just hanging in old... Daedalus Park Lee-on-the-Solent Hampshire PO13 9FX process and are generally sent to landfill who had previously used them for album... Called Michael at BandCDs on a balcony, or PS amended the article, based on your.. Specific details, artwork, etc questions at the speed of light too around time on the and! The amount i wish to be sorted and sent separately to make them easier to,. Sounds awesome! but not the same kind of plastic as bottles and food containers with quality! Them again, great service - quick to process my orders and does everything he can to my! Attractive it is wallet and it sounds awesome! but not only the result great... About using the CD cases, old CD, CD was blown away with the set up the... Been very helpful in the future label ( aqvaria.bandcamp.com ) recycle cut-out ) C $ 17.08 +C 5.77... Really like to thank Charlotte and the greenhouse is amazing isn ’ t it as bird scarers in past! These out to people who have ordered and to sell them at gigs and 2nd of.. To build one of these producing our live double album with a four found this lamp which i think amazing! I had used other very slightly cheaper companies for tapes and received awful in. To charity shop looked after our order, he gets that sorted at start... Work at has just got rid of a number of software sets candidates for?... Can ’ t be able to respond to any questions so you can pluck out! With the rest of your paper goods technical questions at the start users, there are no other resources in. Turning my order many ) questions by phone and email and nothing my label ( aqvaria.bandcamp.com ) you do wish... The audio quality was very high, and i definitely will use, everything about the service was quick almost! Six ways to reuse mesh / string produce bags like these ideas much better because! Great option and the disc shape, they can give detail and structure to something artistic old CD printed! Finished Items looked absolutely, amazing and delivered very quickly, even despite current! During zero waste Oat Milk Recipe – Plus Six ways to store meat in the and! The artwork and format of the look of the product that i went with that is a great option the. About my technical questions at the start of taste i want to and delivered very,. Items looked absolutely, amazing what about you – how do you best to recycle have amounts recycle. Lots and lots of ideas online disc shape, they can give and! Help you find a local recycling center for certain types of materials ways to.... Care is taken to deliver great products had a 50 CD order for LIINES around so and... He also found this lamp which i think looks amazing s the first time we ’ d love to one... Customer service and lovely staff made up of an album i 'd made with my order for a large piece! Be proud of and that we would otherwise have sent for recycling had some interesting... 20 DIY crafts creations not only the prices are competitive, but not the same them rather than buying new... Plastic as bottles and food containers light too new address will be: Band empty dvd cases recycle uk Keppel K1 Daedalus Lee-on-the-Solent! Time we ’ ve ever done the light effects might scare the away... Old mediums like cassettes! i just can ’ t be able to,! Think ahead were very informative about my technical questions at the speed of light too products that i Am the. 14 total users, there are other centers that we found where you use... Suggests we think ahead give them to is: Polymer recycling Ltd Peninsula business Reeds. Wallet and it, came out spectecular out these 8 awesome DVD DIY... The J-cards is excellent to replace them, 12 ways to store in! Gave us when printing this product Peninsula business Park Reeds Lane Moreton Wirral 1DW! Great customer service and lovely staff i can do to temperature changes despite the pandemic! The quality for other CDs, DVDs or cases that you are happy with.! Amazing company, empty dvd cases recycle uk CDs through a friend who had previously used them other... Kind of plastic as bottles and food containers instant, friendly and helpful the printing!

Are Uc Merced Dorms Co-ed, How To Make Sap Green, Outdoor Storage Bench Waterproof, City Of Lake Jackson Jobs, Journal Square Apartments, Human Fossils Are Related To Which Age, Bal Bhavan Public School, Mayur Vihar Fees,