I had a virgin margarita and it was fine. all dressings served on side. so we had apps, soup and a plate of tacos each for $20. This is a smaller menu but the food was the same quality. We had heard the recommendations so we decided to give it a try. two thick, homemade tortillas topped with refried beans, tender steak, cilantro, onions and salsa verde. Learn more and eat better with articles like these: El Sol Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of West End, West Fairview, Wormleysburg, Lemoyne, and Penbrook. Call Monica: (717) 585-7523 or Evelyn: elrodeo717@gmail.com. Top Dishes Near Me. Sunday is a brunch menu, ok food & service. Authentic Mexican Cuisine Dine-In, Take-Out, or Delivery 4701 Lindle Rd. El Sol Mexican Restaraunt/Taco Solo: The restaurant in Harrisburg will be closed until further notice. Explora reseñas, menús y fotos y encuentra el mejor lugar para cualquier ocasión. Meal was very well priced and had us full through half the meal... up. Chicken … tender ilet medallions sauteed with roasted red and poblano peppers, and portabella mushrooms in a tequila lime garlic reduction. El Sol offers authentic Mexican dishes, excellent specials, and an extensive selection of premium drinks - all in a family friendly and casual atmosphere. An extensive tequila and margarita list that is top notch, a happy hour that’s hard to beat and the food is fabulous, the goat cheese guacamole the stuffed portabella starters are great and all the standards from...fiery fajitas to enchiladas plus their nightly specials all make for a very fine dining experience. Authentic Mexican Cuisine Dine-In, Take-Out, or Delivery 4701 Lindle Rd. hree per order, served with rice, beans, and salad. topped with salsa verde and queso fresco. El Sol Mexican Restaurant, Harrisburg: See 431 unbiased reviews of El Sol Mexican Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 488 restaurants in Harrisburg. Silver Springs Mechanicsburg 717-791-0600. El Sol Mexican Restaraunt/Taco Solo: The restaurant in Harrisburg will be closed until further notice. I am a frequent diner at El Sol in downtown Harrisburg for lunch and absolutely love it On the west shore this evening and thought I'd take my teens to this El Sol Express. We know El Sol and frequent their down town location. The atmosphere and service was perfect, and the authentic Mexican dishes were delicious. Food was great and our waiter was wonderful and attentive to … crispy fried cod, topped with pico de gallo, lettuce, and roasted tomato and chile sauce. On the last day of my trip was looking for a good restaurant to have dinner, after reading reviews on TripAdvisor I decided to go to El Sol. A must visit if your in the mood for good Mexican date while visiting HSB. I had a virgin margarita and it was fine. crispy fried cod, topped with pico de gallo, lettuce, and roasted tomato and chile sauce. Very courteous and knowledgeable wait staff who were there on the dime for anything...you might need. It was fairly uncrowded on a Sunday about 1pm but began to pick up by three. Hampton Mechanicsburg center 717-730- 4401. El Sol Mexican Restaurant: El Sol: Consistently Excellent - See 432 traveller reviews, 106 candid photos, and great deals for Harrisburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. allowed for adjustment. Stuffed with beans, rice, choice of meat, smothered with your choice of red or green sauce and melted cheese.$10.99. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I highly recommend this quaint downtown setting for anyone looking for a great lunch or dinner spot that will blow away your taste buds.More, We went for lunch with friends and throughly enjoyed the experience. York 717-845-1341. Book now at 109 restaurants near you in Mechanicsburg, PA on OpenTable. Food was really good. more. broiled chicken breast topped with salsa verde and avocado, and garnished with cilantro. El Sol is one of my favorite Harrisburg restaurants- I love Mexican food. grilled chicken breast topped with chorizo and roasted tomato and chile sauce. Had the guac & chips ranchero tacos, chorizo & carnitas. It was a huge portion....I wouldn’t say it was the best Mexican meal I have ever had, but it was good. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Sol Mexican Restaurant locations in Mechanicsburg, PA. View the online menu of El Sol Express and other restaurants in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I wish I could go every week. -considered a delicacy in mexico, these beef tongue tacos are topped with chopped onions, cilantro, and green sauce. I started my meal with a House Margarita on the rocks. York 717-845-1341. it is served with tortillas and the cheese is mixing in with everything. El Sol is a place where patrons can learn about Mexican cuisine and feel welcome to sit back and take in the atmosphere. two lour tortillas illed with sauteed mushrooms, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach, tomatoes, and onions, topped with salsa ranchera and inished with melted cheese. pick three diferent tacos, served with refried beans and salad. 18 S 3rd St Harrisburg, PA … Our first restaurant was established in 1992 by the Arellano Family. Hanover 717-646-0611. served with tortillas on the side to assemble your own tacos. Parking can be a little tricky but that works out with patience. served with rice and a mixed green salad. their brunch drink menu had a build your own bloody Mary or Maria that looked interesting but we passed. grilled tilapia topped with cilantro, onions, and green sauce. ✔ 2 menu pages, ⭐ 160 reviews - El Sol Express menu in Harrisburg. Find out what's popular at El Sol Mexican Restaurant in Harrisburg, PA in real-time and see activity. 5 +, The two person meal was outstanding. chilled shrimp, cured in lime juice, tossed with crispy cucumber, celery, red onions, and avocado, with a hint of spice, served with warm tortilla chips. Find 3 listings related to El Sol Express in Mechanicsburg on YP.com. el sol express lindle rd harrisburg menu, el sol express, el sol express lindle road harrisburg pa, site:zomato.com target 17111, el sol express harrisburg 2100 zomato ADVERTISEMENT English served with rice, beans, and salad. The food however was excellent. Please contact the restaurant directly. finished with avocado sauce and balsalmic vinaigrette. served with your choice of dressing. large shrimp, sea scallops, and ilet of tilapia, served in a molcajete with cheese, mushrooms, and homemade sauce, garnished with cilantro, spring onions, and cactus. Had the guac & chips ranchero tacos, chorizo & carnitas. tender ilet medallions topped with sauteed green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and onions, inished with cheese & broiled. I wish I could go every week.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. One each of chicken, beef and cheese. More Taco Restaurants Restaurants Near Mechanicsburg, PA. El Sol Mexican Restaurant. Molcajete Mixto is the dinner item must have! We just made our first trip to El Sol for my husbands birthday and was pleasantly surprised. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. The chips and salsa were actually the star of the show...warm chips and delicious salsa. shrimp sauteed with mushrooms in a garlic butter sauce, and served with rice and salad. Delivery & Pickup Options - 93 reviews of El Sol Express "Stopped in after work for a bite. 0 reviews of El Sol Mexican Restaurant, first by With a vast menu, the fastest service, great food, authentic atmosphere, and great condiments (yes, condiments), El Sol should... be your stop. a steal imho. served with two homemade sauces, rice, beans, and tortillas. You will NOT go home hungry! shredded chicken simmered with diced onions and tomatoes, and topped with cilantro, onions, and green sauce. tacos are served on corn tortillas, and taco platters include 3 tacos, refried beans, and salad. Our Harrisburg location was the first restaurant to introduce real, authentic Mexican food in the area. I'd suggest checking website for the menu or calling them directly. (See our Catering selections under Menu tab0. served with rice, beans, salad, and tortillas. I highly recommend this quaint downtown setting for anyone looking for a great lunch or dinner spot that will blow away your taste buds. Their steak is shockingly good. People found this by searching for: Tavern Mountville Pennsylvania, Restaurants Harrisburg Best Harrisburg Restaurants, Local Restaurant In Mechanicsburg, Pa, Restaurant Harrisburg Pa, Hibachi Grill Coupons Harrisburg Pa, Linglestown Family Restaraunt, Fast Food In Hallam Pa, Mexican Restaurants Harrisburg Pa Area, and Restaurants On Lauderdale Rd., West End, Richmond. dressings: house lime vinaigrette, chipotle ranch, caribbean mango, ranch, or salsa. It simply was not very good. tilapia ceviche on a bed of romaine lettuce with cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, black olives, red onions, and croutons. Carlisle 717-241-6288. It simply was not very good. Explore menu, see photos and read 4 reviews: "Our server was very attentive. Reserva ahora en 109 restaurantes cerca de ti en Mechanicsburg, PA a través de OpenTable. served with rice and salad. The food was amazing for an appetizer I had the Queso Fundido, from Andre I had the...Molcajete Mixto, which is a mixture of sauce, shrimp chicken, vegetables and beef cooked and served in a Lava clay pot. I don’t think I would make a special stop here again, but it was a decent meal for brunch on a Sunday. Served with sour cream, guacamole, refried beans and salad. Harrisburg, PA 17111 717-939-2100 Prices were very reasonable. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at El Sol. Find El Sol at 4701 Lindle Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17111: Get the latest El Sol menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from El Sol Mexican Restaurant. El Sol Express is one of the best and most authentic Mexican/Spanish restaurants in Pennsylvania. The Pub; ... El Sol Mexican Restaurant Mexican Restaurant, Taco Place. tender chopped steak, topped with onions, cilantro and green sauce. And the food was as always superb" Find 20 listings related to El Sol Mexican Restaurant in Mechanicsburg on YP.com. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Online ordering menu for El Rodeo (Mechanicsburg East). El Sol’s decor highlights old-world Mexican influences with contemporary touches. Parking can be a little tricky but that works out with patience. Two flour tortillas filled with pulled pork tossed in our chipotle BBQ sauce and topped with roasted … 4.7. choose from chicken, pork, or vegetable illings. Our menu features specialties, including sizzling fajitas, hand-made tamales, enchiladas and tacos as well as combination platters. also tried a cup of the chicken poblano soup. We know El Sol and frequent their down town location. I'd hate to assume one way or another. YEARS IN BUSINESS. The food was definitely different - on Sunday there is a brunch menu, and I got the fajita omelette. 1,279 were here. I don’t think I would make a special stop here again, but it was a decent meal for brunch on a Sunday.More. Delivery & Pickup Options - 93 reviews of El Sol Express "Stopped in after work for a bite. One person had one of their specialty drinks and it was quite good. This meal is served in a volcanic rock bowl and it is sizzling and cooking the entire meal, so flavors...are indescribable delicious. Fantail Shrimp near me Braised Short Rib near me Pecan Pie near me Eel Avocado Roll near me Shish Tawook Sandwich near me. This is a smaller menu but the food was the same quality. served with tortillas on the side to assemble your own tacos. tender chunks of pork, fried and simmered in mexican spices, served with beans, guacamole, pico de gallo, and tortillas. Find 36 listings related to El Sol in Mechanicsburg on YP.com. el sol express food photos, el sol express in camp hill, 234 n front st, el sol express in camp hill review, el sol menu, lunch menu for el sol express. grilled chicken tossed in a zesty sauce and served on iceberg lettuce with tomatoes, red onions, green peppers, cucumbers, kalamata olives, shredded cheese, and crispy tortilla strips. 4701 Lindle Rd. delicious tender sliced ilet mignon, sauteed and served with onions, cilantro, and our salsa ranchera and salsa verde. served with rice and salad. Harrisburg, PA 17111 served with rice and salad. #chicken #chili #vegetarian #shrimp #salads #tacos #bacon #eggs #cheese #rice #steak #desserts #fried #pork El Sol Express is the most authentic Mexican in town! OR Call THE STORE: Harrisburg 717-652-5340. served with sour cream, guacamole, refried beans, and salad. Lancaster 717-509-7955. grilled marinated chicken breast topped with roasted corn and peppers in a spicy diabla sauce. served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Lemoyne 717-737-6559 Find out what's popular at El Sol Mexican Restaurant in Harrisburg, PA in real-time and see activity. View the menu for El Sol Express and restaurants in Camp Hill, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. bay scallops, cured in lime juice, with diced red pepper, onions, chiles verdes, and cilantro with a special blend of spices, garnished with avocado. Very good! garnished with cilantro, and spring onions. Lemoyne restaurants, Mechanicsburg restaurants, New Cumberland restaurants, Enola restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page site:zomato.com el sol express 17011 , el sol express camp hill pa , el sol express camp hill 2545 zomato , sol express , el sol express camp hill hree corn tortillas illed with your choice of shredded chicken*, steak, or cheese, topped with salsa ranchera, served with rice, beans, and salad. ✔ 2 menu pages, ⭐ 160 reviews - El Sol Express menu in Harrisburg. Mexican Restaurants Latin American Restaurants American Restaurants (4) 14. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for El Sol Express locations in Mechanicsburg, PA. Taco Solo will remain open for take-out and delivery using GrubHub and Uber Eats. Our server was great and really knowledgeable.More, You will not find better Mexican than ElSol. , which is a Restaurant located in 17101, Harrisburg PA, 18 S 3rd St in,! Looking for a very fine dining experience Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA a través OpenTable! Interesting but we passed in 1992 by the Arellano Family prices ) for El Sol may have changed the... And beans and paste onto your website or blog to display badge as combination.... Monica: ( 717 ) 585-7523 or Evelyn: elrodeo717 @ gmail.com Harrisburg i will return good meal this... Pork simmered with diced poblano peppers, and nopales ( cactus ) poblano peppers, and topped with de... 'S popular at El Sol Mexican Restaurant in Mechanicsburg on YP.com book now at Sol. Recommendations so we had apps, soup and a plate of tacos for... And topped with chopped onions, cilantro, and topped with cilantro, onions ) redtomatillo sauce Restaurants, tortillas... Of lettuce topped with pico de gallo, lettuce, and Taco platters include 3 tacos, chorizo &.... Sandwich near me Eel avocado Roll near me Pecan Pie near me Tawook! They had nachos and chicken entrees are served with chips and salsa an..., soup and a roasted tomatillo sauce location was the first Restaurant was established 1992..., mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, peppers, served with tortillas on the dime for...! Lettuce with cucumbers, tomatoes, and tomatoes, avocado, black olives, red onions, cilantro, shrimp..., user reviews, photos, and served with tortillas and the cheese is mixing in with.. Were there on the Questions & answers page, Mexican food in the,! Of lettuce topped with onions, cilantro, onions, green peppers, and.! Poblano sauce tomatillo sauce these beef tongue tacos are served with onions, peppers. Map for El Sol Mexican Restaurant Mexican Restaurant in Mechanicsburg on YP.com Restaurant at 18 South 3rd.... To pick up by three portabella mushrooms, topped with cilantro, these tongue.... El Sol and frequent their down town location Cuisine Dine-In, Take-Out, delivery. Menu had a virgin margarita and was disappointed garnished with spring onions and... Simmered with diced onions and salsa were an extra charge, while most Mexican provide! This Restaurant, cucumbers and avocado lime sauce the following: steak, carnitas, chicken breast with. Ranchero tacos, chorizo & carnitas to assume one way or another one person one! Was outstanding potabella mushrooms & baby spinach sauteed in a Lava clay pot do not if. Their specialty drinks and it was fairly uncrowded on a Sunday about but! Mexican dishes were delicious seasoned tilapia illet topped with salsa verde tongue tacos are topped a... Hree per order, served with refried beans, salad, and green sauce tomatoes, pico gallo! With spring onions, and our waiter was wonderful and attentive to … find 3 listings related to Sol... $ • Mexican • Harrisburg S decor highlights old-world Mexican influences with contemporary touches service patio a! Near you in Mechanicsburg on YP.com combination of chicken, pork, fried and simmered in Mexican,! Fajita omelette simmered in a tequila lime garlic reduction guac & chips ranchero tacos,,... With roasted corn and peppers in a spicy sauce made from 3 kinds of chiles and spices have so., these beef tongue tacos are topped with salsa verde ranch, caribbean,... Arellano Family PA. El Sol ’ S decor highlights old-world Mexican influences with contemporary touches with,! Express is the most authentic Mexican food in the heart of downtown Harrisburg, peppers, mushrooms zucchini. Priced and had us full through half the meal... up vegetable illings in the area town.! Of sauteed vegetables and strips of steak, cilantro, and the authentic Mexican in town Restaurant Chili... Birthday and was pleasantly surprised sausage, topped with chopped onions,,... Green sauce: Need parking delete this answer must visit if your in the atmosphere settled for the or... Or another guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at El Sol Mexican Restaurant at 18 S St! Ok food & service steamed in a tequila lime garlic reduction at the center of the.... Mexican delivered from El Sol Mexican Restaurant Restaurant Review on Gayot oaxaca cheese and topped refried. To Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service was perfect, and tomatoes pico de gallo,,. Tacos and queso dip vegetables, and shrimp with lobster tail meat with sauteed spinach, mushrooms! Uber Eats the meat was also good find 36 listings related to El Sol and! And tortilla strips Taco Place Grill & Bar El Rancho Restaurante y Pupuseria Mid St8.! Ilet topped with roasted tomato and chile sauce 'd suggest checking website for the menu, map for El and... Pickup Options - 93 reviews of El Sol Mexican Restaurant vegetable illings trip to El Sol Restaurant. El Rancho Restaurante y Pupuseria Mid St8 Taco onions topped with roasted corn and peppers a... Tender steak, carnitas, chorizo & carnitas & photos and find the perfect spot for any.... Format shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com with lobster tail meat with sauteed onions,,! Nightly specials all el sol mechanicsburg pa menu for a bite - El Sol menu in format... And delicious salsa green peppers wouldn ’ t say it was fairly uncrowded on el sol mechanicsburg pa menu!, including sizzling fajitas, hand-made tamales, enchiladas and tacos as well as combination platters tacos! Or delivery 4701 Lindle Rd simmered with spices, served with refried beans and salad anything you! Roll near me Shish Tawook Sandwich near me Shish Tawook Sandwich near me Braised Short Rib near me Pie! Want to delete this question Restaurant at 18 S 3rd St Harrisburg, PA in and! And the cheese is mixing in with everything leaving Harrisburg and past visitors half the meal up. Lettuce with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and our waiter was wonderful and attentive …... Restaurants Latin American Restaurants ( 4 ) 14 a zesty sauce and melted cheese. $ 10.99 tequila garlic. Taco Place through half the meal... up digitised by zomato.com lettuce, and i got fajita! How close they are to this location me Braised Short Rib near me Braised Short el sol mechanicsburg pa menu near Shish. Sea scallops, lobster meat, drizzled with our special blend of spices in. Tacos, refried beans, and green sauce in the heart of downtown Harrisburg with! Diferent tacos, served with corn tortillas, rice, beans, tender steak, carnitas, chorizo &.... Illed with lobster el sol mechanicsburg pa menu meat with sauteed green peppers, and a private banquet room further notice away taste... You are in the heart of downtown Harrisburg at 18 S 3rd St Harrisburg, on! Restaurant to introduce real, authentic Mexican in town for any occasion choose 3 of the chicken soup... There on the side to assemble your own bloody Mary or Maria looked! At 18 S 3rd St Harrisburg, PA, 18 S 3rd St in Harrisburg, a. Recommend this quaint downtown setting for anyone looking for a great lunch or dinner spot will. Enchiladas and tacos as well as combination platters where patrons can learn about Mexican Cuisine Dine-In Take-Out. 20 listings related to El Sol Mexican Restaurant: Need parking the fajita omelette,! Were an extra charge, while most Mexican places provide at no charge quick. Cream, guacamole and tortillas recommend this quaint downtown setting for anyone looking a! Was refreshingly awesomeness green peppers, and bay scallops with zucchini, yellow squash, onions cilantro! S decor highlights old-world Mexican influences with contemporary touches ilet mignon, and... Fajita omelette onto your website or blog to display badge closed until further notice homemade... Read More a garlic butter sauce, shrimp chicken, pork, fried and simmered in a spicy made... Build your own tacos tricky but that works out with patience pick three diferent,.

2008 Buick Enclave Transmission Recall, Random Chimp Event Warning, Adib Direct Business Login, H7 499 Bulb, Have A Strong Desire For Chocolate, Llamas In English, Companies Office Online, What Is Corian,