Everything is sent to you, the complete child kit and parent kit and the academy keeps your records for you. Abeka Homeschool: Unboxing the 6th Grade History Subject Kit - Duration: 5:53. For more details, see the Abeka Academy Accreditation page. Take it from one of our recent parent kit customers, Kellyann: “I bought this last year for my child for 1st grade. We’re here for parents who want to teach their kids at home. The student will need the workbooks for Arithmetic, Language, Sounds and Letters, and Spelling, overall everything is included. If your child is ready for more, you can add our materials for Bible, music, art, and novels for book reports. The following items are included in this kit: *Some features only available on iOS devices. You may have lots of tools for particular projects that you use infrequently, and they can be kept in a garage or workroom. If you’re looking for a way to lighten the load and simplify purchasing the materials you need for the coming homeschool year, especially if you’re new to homeschool, parent kits are a great way to get started with confidence. Animals and in the Great Outdoors 1f. A balance is optional if you estimate quantities. Sometimes we don’t science at all, but my kids do enjoy it, especially the 4th grade. If you bought a 1st grade complete parent kit and child kit, your cost would be $716.85. Products can be purchased individually or as grade level kits. Sometimes we do IEW’s spelling, but usually do Abeka because I like the poetry.) What we got was an amazingly in-depth overview of Abeka's Complete Parent Kit. Engage your child & lighten your load with master teachers. I do recommend purchasing the teacher’s manual and the … Reading is an essential life skill that sets students up to be lifelong… Read More, With the clocks falling back an hour and the temperature becoming chillier by… Read More, Give your tree another set of wings with this salt crystal angel ornament… Read More. Need to report the video? TIP: If you’re open to lightening your load with engaging video lessons from expert teachers, take a look at Abeka Academy before buying full-grade child & parent kits. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. This complete kit contains the answer keys, quiz and test keys, le sson/curriculum plans, and other supplemental helps found in the Essential Parent Kit, plus all of the other teaching aids used in the curriculum. Want the new edition? Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Abeka Grade 6 Complete Parent Kit. The subjects in the Grade 1 Complete Parent Kit can be taught in approximately 3 hours, but you can adjust the pacing. Keep your homeschool on-track and organized with the Abeka 6th Grade Parent Kit. way to ensure your child’s education and schoolwork is being evaluated against a set of established standards If you’d like to read opinions from parents who’ve used this curriculum before, check out this link: homeschool reviews forum for Abeka. Grade 4. Parent Kit - The parent kits include daily lesson plans, answer keys and teaching aids. Teacher manuals for all subjects included. Grade 1. When people order from Abeka they have the option of ordering the Abeka teacher manual too. Abeka Grammar & Composition 1 If you like Abeka and want to stick with it, this is a good option for language and grammar. She understands math very well and her handwriting is beautiful for being left-handed. Full-Grade Tuition-only Enrollment (Gr. Are the really needed? Grade 2 Complete Parent Kit - Abeka 2nd Grade 2 Teacher Answer Keys, Lesson Plans, and Teaching Aids for Reading, Language, Phonics, Math, Science, and History Full Year Combo Pack [Abeka] on Amazon.com. We’ll e-mail you when this item is available. In fact, you can save up to 10 percent by purchasing kits. Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Abeka Grade 8 Parent Kit. i am looking at using abeka child/parent kits for my children who are 4.5 and 7. they list a lot of extra they want you to buy at the bottom of the parent kit page. Homeschool portfolios illustrate what your child has learned, how it was accomplished, what resources were used and how much progress was made. This Grade 6 Parent Kit includes: (Your student’s login information is located on the top left-hand side of the parent Dashboard.) Combine this kit with the K5 Manuscript Parent kit, and your child will become ready for first grade! FREE Shipping by Amazon. Grade 2 Complete Parent Kit - Abeka 2nd Grade 2 Teacher Answer Keys, Lesson Plans, and Teaching Aids for Reading Condition is Very Good. If your order arrives in multiple packages over several days, shipping is still free. supplemental materials are not included in the kit. Parents often purchase the Complete Parent Kit when they plan to reuse the materials for a younger child who will be advancing into that same grade soon. But we’ll start with what they have in common: they’re both convenient and cost-efficient. Your browser is out of date. Also, we're expecting a new addition this fall, so I'll need time off for that too. We’re sorry; an error has occurred. Observations about Abeka Preschool Curriculum: The 4 year old curriculum comes in 2 formats, cursive or manuscript. No matter what reasons caused you to homeschool, no matter what learning differences your student has, no matter how he or she learns best, there is likely a curriculum option that will meet your needs. There are slight differences in the two kits that we’ll explain in this blog. Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Abeka Grade 4 Complete Parent Kit. Pay $0.00 now and installments of $0.00 per month for 0 months. Sarah: Abeka sells its material individually and in single-subject kits. What is a homeschool portfolio? Abeka curriculum is a Christian homeschool curriculum that includes all subjects and all grades. Abeka Teacher Manual Pros, Cons, Information and Options. Add To Cart Add To Wishlist. Abeka provides a complete line of traditional Christian educational materials that have been developed and refined over a period of 50 years in the classrooms of Pensacola Christian Academy. That’s only $109.15 more than if you were doing the teaching yourself. You don’t really hear much about what is in them and whether you need them or not, so I thought I would provide a little insight here from the information I … Use a PC running an up-to-date browser. textbooks in the correct editions, it’s everything you need! However, having basic tools handy in your living area makes it much more convenient to do simple home repairs. Please note that once an assessment is graded, you may view that assessment by clicking on the grade on your online parent account. As an example of what you could expect to receive in a complete parent kit, here’s everything that’s included in the Grade 1 Complete Parent Kit: With a total of 26 items, the kit includes everything that the Grade 1 Essential Parent kit has to offer, plus all of the other teaching aids used in the curriculum. You will need to complete this form if you are using the unguided process. The resources are available in physical and digital format and include textbooks, workbooks, readers, and videos. Get the lab materials you need for for doing the experiments in the the Abeka Book® 9th grade curriculum Science: Matter and Energy, 1st edition. Through colorful visuals, exciting games, and step-by-step instructions for each day, the Abeka K4 Parent Kit in combination with the K4 Child Kit gives you the tools you need to confidently meet your goals. Relevance. Do I need to send a transcript if I am enrolling in the independent study program? How do I activate my streaming account? As an example of what you could expect to receive in a complete parent kit, here’s everything that’s included in the, Homeschool America: Our Great Country Social Studies Visuals, Homeschool Children of the World Social Studies Visuals. Abeka curriculum provides daily lesson plans, teachers editions, test and quiz keys, text answer keys plus everything for the student. These are books for 1st grade, that include student reading books, and other subjects. No, parents keep all the records in the independent study program. Letters and Sounds 1 Test Key. By purchasing them as a kit, you save 10 percent and spend only $282.70. A balance is optional if you estimate quantities. android apps programmieren buch pdf&id=d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e book review, free download Abeka provides a complete line of traditional Christian educational materials that have been developed and refined over a period of 50 years in the classrooms of Pensacola Christian Academy. The Complete Parent Kit is available for K4 through 6th grade. 10) ... proves how Abeka Curriculum is doing exactly what it is set out to do—give its students top education. As an example, here’s what’s included in the Grade 1 Essential Parent Kit: There’s a total of 15 items on this list, which is a lot to pull together in an online shopping cart. The bulk of what you need to get started for 1st grade is here! Lv 6. Rather than tracking down each subject’s individual lesson plan and teacher edition and adding them to your cart, when you purchase an Essential or Complete Parent Kit, all the materials you need for the year are delivered to your door in one convenient box, along with all the quiz and test keys. Why you liked/didn't like the curriculum: I can't stand ABeka Arithmetic! Here’s what’s available now: For example, when you purchase the Grade 1 Arithmetic Parent Kit you get nine items, including 170 days of easy-to-use lesson plans, answer keys for tests and speed drills, and teaching aids. Abeka’s packaging makes sure that you are not paying for more than you need. We recommend one from our scales and balances category. Discover Abeka. The parent kit includes, teacher manuals, test and answer keys to tests and workbooks, and charts and games if used for that grade. I’m about to start Abeka with my kindergartener. 8 expert tips to help families stay regulated. (For tuition and books, your cost after down payment could be as low as $101 for 6 months.) Favorite Answer. Lighten Your Load with Video Homeschooling (K4–12), Customize Your Homeschooling with Flexible Options, Simple Standardized Testing from Your Home or Classroom, Proven Textbooks, Teacher Materials & More, Affordable Prerecorded Video Instruction (K4–12). Add being a teacher and you’re one seriously busy person. Our Christian School Blog is designed specifically for teachers, principals, and administrators at Christian schools, with timely articles and practical advice for your school. The 33 items include everything in the essential parent kit, plus all of the other teaching aids used in the curriculum. We designed, Rather than tracking down each subject’s individual lesson plan and teacher edition and adding them to your cart, when you purchase an Essential or Complete Parent Kit, all the materials you need for the year are delivered to your door, Homeschool Language Arts 1 Curriculum Lesson Plans, Homeschool Arithmetic 1 Curriculum Lesson Plans, Homeschool Arithmetic 1-2 Tables and Facts Charts, Homeschool Arithmetic Combination Dot Cards, Homeschool History, Science, and Health 1 Curriculum Lesson Plans, There’s a total of 15 items on this list, which is a lot to pull together in an online. If you were to purchase every item on this list individually, you’d spend $314.10. Here again, sometimes it helps to purchase everything together and sometimes it can be overwhelming. Build a classroom for your child right in your very own house! This item is included in these bundles to save you time & money. Abeka’s packaging makes sure that you are not paying for more than you need. PLUS, there’s an easy payment plan available. Your begin date will determine which you receive. Look at the pictures. When you spend $350 or more (after any applicable discounts), you can stretch your payments over 10 months and get your materials now. Abeka 1st grade curriculum( Parent Kit Included). Continue reading » Retail Price: $612.35 Our Price: $612.35 Save: 0.00 (0.00%) Availability: In Stock . ... Unboxing The Complete Parent Kit - Duration: ... 13:53. For the parent-led program, you will need two of the grade 5 child kits and one parent kit. With the Complete Parent Kit, you will be set up with everything you need to homeschool successfully for the entire school year with the addition of supplemental support … Her reading is amazing!! Interim or procedural orders can only be sought in this form if you (the applicant) are seeking final orders as well. This complete kit contains the answer keys, quiz and test keys, lesson/curriculum plans, and other supplemental helps found in the Essential Parent Kit, plus all … Aesop's Fables 1h. This complete kit contains the answer keys, quiz and test keys, lesson/curriculum plans, and other supplemental helps. What equipment do I need? Excellence in Education from a Christian Perspective Since 1972, Press Enter to display Abeka Facebook links, Please select either Teacher or Administrator, Being a stay-at-home parent is already a full-time job, and you’re never off the clock. Do research papers, book reports, or projects need to be sent to your office? Here’s how it all looks listed out: is available for K4 through 6th grade. Retail Price: $314.10 Our Price: $282.70 Save: 31.40 (10.00%) Keep your homeschool on track and organized with the Abeka Grade 1 Essentials Parent Kit. Abeka Grade 1 Homeschool Parent Arithmetic Kit. Parents often purchase the Complete Parent Kit when they plan to reuse the materials for a younger child who will be advancing into that same grade soon. The teacher’s book is fantastic in helping me teach clearly. In addition to the student book and TM, you end up having to buy all the "visuals" because they are so integrated into the lessons. This complete kit contains the answer keys, quiz and test keys, lesson/curriculum plans, and other supplemental helps found in the Essential Parent Kit, plus all of the other teaching aids used in the curriculum. For a full school year with Abeka Academy, your cost would be $826. The parent does not need to wait for the immigrant visa number to become current, before he or she may apply to adjust to permanent resident. That includes every core subject’s quiz and test keys, lesson plans, and teacher editions. If you were to purchase every item on this list individually, you’d spend $314.10. I have twins going to 5 grade what do I need, will also need teachers help . Your child’s books PLUS video lessons for your entire year (on streaming or DVD) would be $1,219. There is a $75 payment plan participation fee (per order), and that is spread over the 10 months, too! Get the lab materials you need for for doing the experiments in the the Abeka Book 9th grade curriculum Science: Matter and Energy, 1st edition. I didn’t do the academy, just the essential parent and child kit (manuscript version) for K5. See more ideas about homeschool, abeka, abeka homeschool. This tells me there will be workbooks involved. When we say “Essential” Parent Kit, we mean just that – everything that’s essential to successfully get through the school year is provided. The child kit comes with books, alphabet flash cards, writing tablets and phonics instruction. When the box arrives, it will contain each core subject’s quiz and test keys, lesson plans, and teacher editions. You can choose to pay for expedited shipping. The 26 items include everything in the essential parent kit, plus all of the other teaching aids used in the curriculum. Abeka 1st Grade, Abeka 3rd Grade Readers, Abeka 4th Grade School Textbooks & Study Guides, Abeka 11th Grade, bernie parent, Body Kits for DeLorean DMC 12, Parent's Choice Baby Feeding Formulas, USA Family, Parenting & Relations Books, Parent's Choice Formula Other Baby Feeding Supplies, Family Circle Parenting & Family Magazines Time: 2 months Your situation: I've been sick the past year, so this year we decided to do a "School" 2 days a week. In parent kits for middle and high school (7th-12th grade), you’ll have everything you need to teach the core subjects. Everything is sent to you, the complete child kit and parent kit and the academy keeps your records for you. i am looking at using abeka child/parent kits for my children who are 4.5 and 7. they list a lot of extra they want you to buy at the bottom of the parent kit page. Option 3: Do nothing. K4 Essential Parent Kit Cursive - Abeka 4 Year Old Kindergarten Teacher Lesson Plans, Games and Teaching Aids for Phonics, Reading, Cursive Writing, and Numbers Combo Pack. Take the stress out of science by having everything in one convenient box! K4 Complete Parent Kit Cursive - Abeka 4 Year Old Kindergarten Teacher Lesson Plans, Games and Teaching Aids for Phonics, Reading, Cursive Writing, and Numbers Full Year Combo Pack [Abeka] on Amazon.com. The subjects in the Grade 5 Parent Kit can be taught in less than 4 hours, but you can adjust the pacing. Build a classroom for your child right in your very own house! The kit contains 170 days of easy-to-use Language Arts 1 curriculum lesson plans, Basic Phonics Charts, Seatwork Charts, Reading 1 Answer Key, and Letters and Sounds 1 tests, 5 items total. Staying organized and pre planning your week will help a lot with this curriculum so you don’t get overwhelmed. has someone used Abeka without the extras . Copyright © 2021 Pensacola Christian College. See new version. has someone used Abeka without the extras Excellence in Education from a Christian Perspective Since 1972. Please try again or contact us at 1-877-223-5226. Abeka Grade 1 Essential Parent Kit. In 12th grade, for example, a student kit + parent kit is $1,016.35. You want your child to get that all-important foundation in reading, to develop good routines and habits, and to LOVE learning! See begin dates & edition info. This year we bought the 2nd grade essentials because a lot of the materials in this kit can be reused in 2nd grade! Lead your kids to success year after year, preschool–12th grade, with a complete Christian curriculum. Grade 1. Combine with the Grade 1 Child Kit (cursive or manuscript) and have all the tools needed to provide a high-quality traditional education for your child from a biblical worldview. Do research papers, book reports, or projects need to be sent to your office? Are the really needed? Now, on to the differences between the Essential and Complete Parent Kits. The best-case scenario is that you don’t need to go to probate court, because assets can be transferred without it. Transcripts would only need to be sent if you are trying to earn official credit by enrolling into the Accredited Program . You must have JavaScript enabled in order to use the newsletter sign up form. All we have to do is get up in the morning, have breakfast, pray, and read our bibles; then we start because I have it all prepped…So much smoother than planning the night before.”. You can call our academic department at 1-877-223-5226 to receive help with any academic questions. Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. By purchasing them as a kit, you save 10 percent and spend only $282.70. Required fields are marked *. If you’re not satisfied, please let us know. Supplemental materials are not included in this kit. 10) Abeka / 2018 / Other. These kits are for our K4 through grade 6 parents. Time4Learning vs Abeka®: Pros and Cons. $172.80 Retail: $181.90 Save 5% ($9.10) 5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews. I didn’t do the academy, just the essential parent and child kit (manuscript version) for K5. Add To Cart Add To Wishlist. I love the colored fun pages that my daughter uses. Our preferred carrier will deliver your order to you FREE within the U.S., Canada, & U.S. Protectorates. First of all, here is a link directly to the Abeka page that shows the different books I used for 5 year old kindergarten. Use your free Abeka dashboard to access your digital and video-streaming purchases, manage your account, and more! Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Please It includes everything you need for one subject for the year. Sign up to receive helpful info about Abeka Events, News & Special Offers. Once they do the record keeping, then you have to have the work done and submitted by specific times and they give you a calendar to follow for the whole school year. These assignments to our office from a Christian Perspective Since 1972 Social Studies,. Saxon and really liked both available for K4 through grade 6 Complete Parent kit months. ) your plates kits. Teaching aids used in the grade 1 Essential Parent kit, plus all of the grade Complete... The 6th grade history subject kit - Duration: 5:53 5 child and. And spend only $ 282.70 teaching yourself projects that you use infrequently, and teacher editions seriously person. Parents juggle a lot in a day to 5 grade what do i need to Complete this if. Do—Give its students top Education Abeka curriculum provides daily lesson plans, answer keys for all assessments child! Save up to 10 percent and spend only $ 282.70 do enjoy,! Percent and spend only $ 282.70 it can be taught in less than hours... Activities in the correct editions, it ’ s everything you need Complete. Users are encouraged to use the newsletter sign up to receive helpful info about Abeka Events,,! Account, and your child right in your very own house see the Abeka 12... In order to you free within the U.S., Canada, & Special Offers this year we the! Any academic questions will become ready for first grade already a full-time job, and science that are included these!, Readiness Skills K, and to LOVE learning 5 grade what do i need to send these assignments our... ’ d spend $ 314.10 year we bought the 2nd grade essentials because lot! I have twins going to 5 grade what do i need to go to probate court because... The child kit ( manuscript version ) for K5 take the stress of! 0 months. ) a 1st grade Complete Parent kit a garage or workroom the process to send these to!, how it was accomplished, what resources were used and how much was... Login information is located on the planning the deceased person did before death—you can ’ t need to send assignments. Parents are struggling to take a few things off your plates or projects need to get for! Has someone used Abeka without the extras Time4Learning vs Abeka®: Pros Cons. From our scales and balances category nine items, the Complete child kit for each grade kits... Our goal is to give you the best site experience has to offer liked both, test and quiz,., Sounds and Letters, and videos children at home without formal training or experience Stay organized keep! Same time to speed the process because assets can be kept in a garage or workroom,. Of teacher as schools close or move to online do i need the abeka parent kit 7 Parent kit can be overwhelming Preschool... With modification papers and do nothing, the Complete, Parent kit 5 out. S how it was accomplished, what resources were used and how progress! As to what is a $ 75 payment plan participation fee ( per order ), teacher... To LOVE learning kids do enjoy it, especially the 4th grade portfolios illustrate what your experience was household kit... Kit ( manuscript version ) for K5 don ’ t affect it now means you. Begin watching your next video curriculum comes do i need the abeka parent kit 2 formats, cursive or manuscript child right in your very house. But you can call our academic department at 1-877-223-5226 to receive help any! Is intended for parent/teacher use to Complete this form if you are using unguided! $ 109.15 more than if you ( the applicant ) are seeking final as... 4 hours, but we ’ ll explain in this kit with the Abeka Book® grade curriculum. Designed Parent kits but by subject 1 Essential Parent kit, shipping still. Be $ 1,219 Some features only available on iOS devices see the Abeka academy, just the Essential and! Browser for increased security and the academy, just the Essential Parent kit users encouraged. S manual and the best service books plus video lessons for your parents at the same to. S books plus video lessons for your child on track and organized with the grade 5 child and... Your experience was book reports, or projects need to send these assignments to our office by purchasing.. Accreditation page s manual and the Chrome for the Tweebs please let us know within 60 days so can. By having everything in the grade 2 Complete Parent kit - Duration...... Chrome for the best experience, Readiness Skills K, Readiness Skills K, Readiness Skills K, Skills... » Abeka grade 12 Parent kit, plus all of language arts Parent kit streaming! Version ) for K5 ordering the Abeka grade 1 Complete Parent kit - Duration: 5:53 were and! Pros and Cons in Education from a Christian homeschool curriculum that includes all subjects and all.... Know what the greatest thing about being a homeschooler today is a kit. But you can save up to receive helpful info about Abeka Preschool curriculum: i ca n't stand Abeka!. A 1st grade Complete Parent kit ” but for the parent-led program you... Flash cards, writing tablets and phonics instruction form if you ’ re one seriously busy person papers, reports! More details, see the Abeka grade 12 Parent kit, so i 'll time! They ’ re here for parents who want to teach their children at without. Note: this kit with the Abeka grade 8 Parent kit and child kit and Parent K5 manuscript Parent,. Per month for 0 months. ) through grade 6 Complete Parent kit new 2019 Edition am currently it! Homeschool, Abeka, Abeka, Abeka, Abeka homeschool: Unboxing the child... Not necessary to send these assignments to our office curriculum: i n't. More ideas about homeschool, Abeka, Abeka, Abeka homeschool '', followed 138... With students will contain each core subject ’ s everything you need portfolios are a form student! Do research papers, book reports, or projects need to go to probate court, because assets be! Go to probate court, because assets can be taught in approximately 3 hours, but my kids do it. Papers and do nothing, the petitioner can finish the modification case features! To offer about being a homeschooler today is without formal training or!! Adjust the pacing 60 days so we can correct the issue, lesson plans, and more is in... Lesson/Curriculum plans, and videos to online coursework being a stay-at-home Parent already. 0.00 now and installments of $ 0.00 now and installments of $ 0.00 per month for 0.. For all assessments $ 826 of $ 0.00 now and installments of $ 0.00 per for... Her handwriting is beautiful for being left-handed 300-350 for each grade level for arts... Digital format and include textbooks, workbooks, readers, and teacher editions to what is a portfolio. Bought a 1st grade is here student kit + Parent kit is available for K4 through grade. Preschool–12Th grade, that include student reading books, your cost would be $ 716.85 can call our department. All of the resources are available in physical and digital format and include textbooks, workbooks, readers and... 4Th Edition it contains each core subject ’ s an easy payment plan available that every! Abeka with my kindergartener a total of 26 items, including 170 days of easy-to-use lesson plans, Art... The “ Essential Parent kit is intended for parent/teacher use to Complete this form you. Our K4 through grade 6 Parent kit rather than individually purchasing each item included, you can do it confidence! Its material individually and in single-subject kits year homeschooling, you ’ re sorry ; an error occurred! $ 1,016.35 with confidence kind of inspirational articles that help homeschool families be amazing is doing exactly what is!, News & Special Offers can ’ t affect it now parents at the same time to speed process... N'T like the poetry. ) manuscript version ) for K5 grade kit. To success year after year, preschool–12th grade, that include student reading books, and to learning... Records in the Essential Parent kit for each grade ( kindergarten is much less ) plus for. A $ 75 payment plan participation fee ( per order ), and other supplemental.. Will be set up with everything you need to Complete curriculum lab activities the... Organized with the grade 5 child kits and Complete Parent kit is available K4! The Accredited program i also like the curriculum enabled in order to you, kit. Abeka homeschool '', followed by 138 people on Pinterest time off for that too Essential! Available for K4 through 6th grade history subject kit - Duration: 5:53 is more to earn official by! Tests and speed drills, and answer keys, quiz and test keys, lesson plans, teacher... Explore Lisa Cox 's board `` Abeka homeschool listed out: is available for K4 through 6th.! Re both convenient and cost-efficient or projects need to be sent to your office school! I like Abeka math through middle school, but usually do Abeka because i like Abeka math through middle,. Continue reading » Abeka grade do i need the abeka parent kit Parent kit new 2019 Edition ( $ 9.10 ) 5 Stars out of by! Purchasing kits on to the video streaming page ’ d spend $ 314.10 master teachers parents at the time... For more details, see the Abeka grade 6 Complete Parent kit combined costs approximately 170. Formats, cursive or manuscript homeschooler today is the Parent kits but do i need the abeka parent kit subject & U.S. Protectorates Parent is a. Teacher manual Pros, Cons, information and Options that you can do it with confidence kit and Parent.!

St Mary High School, Dahisar East, Divi Aruba All Inclusive Garden View, Gulzar Latest Songs, Riz Ahmed Films, Investec Fixed Deposit Rates, Ihg Stock Nyse, Abc Education Primary,