However, some of the reception staff are extremely rude and interfere in personal business. Ratings & reviews of 3 Journal Square Apartments in Jersey City, NJ. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Staff members are professional and supportive, special thanks to Jordan and Carolyn help and guidance. As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Journal Square is $1,484 for a studio, $1,848 for one bedroom, $2,133 for two bedrooms, and $3,234 for three bedrooms. Feel free to reach out with anything you may need. The management is prompt and maintains the high standards of living. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. 3 Journal Square at 2935 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07306, USA apartments for rent I can unsubscribe at any time. Opened in June 2017, 3 Journal Square’s mixed-use 240-unit apartment building attracts New Jersey’s young professionals with a high-style aesthetic, modern performance and LEED ® Silver certification. My new apartment feels and looks brand new with modern appliances and finishes. And we LOVE your pets! I moved into my studio when the building was just opening in May 2017 and have lived here ever since! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. So glad you are enjoying your new home - 3 Journal Square Team. Come take a tour today! Great apartment, excellent management with a very good location. Click to view any of these 157 available rental units in Journal Square to see photos, reviews, floor plans and verified information about schools, neighborhoods, unit availability and more. Contact Information and Hours. 3 Journal Square sitting atop an existing parking. Journal Squared Tower 1 Limited Time Offers: 1.5 months free on 12 month lease 2 months free on 14 month lease 3 months free on 15 month lease on select apartments. Overall good experience, staff and management team are professional. Verified Resident 798366, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at 3 Journal Square. There's an account with that email address. Ive been living here for 2 years and while it is pretty nice, there are other places I would rather pay this price. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Other, unassigned. See you around! Have an awesome day! People friendly. Would totally recommend! With a more-than-modern point of view and a spot-on amenity collection - including a dog run, children's playground, yoga studio with virtual fitness classes, 24 hour fitness center, party room available for private parties, resident lounge, conference room and one-of-a-kind rooftop with Manhattan skyline views, lounge area, communal table and fire pit - 3 Journal Square fits squarely into your lifestyle! We hope you have a great day! The cleanliness of the space, and the overall building is very impressive. Building is clean. Parking is horrible, there're always waste water drilling from celling and got my car damaged. Find the best-rated Jersey City apartments for rent near 3 Journal Square Apartments at ApartmentRatings.com. Ratings & reviews of 3 Journal Square Apartments in Jersey City, NJ. The cleanliness of the space, and the overall building…, It has been an excellent journey so far at 3 Journal Square, best thing is we can be worry-free. Our experience in 3 Journal Square is awesome. Let Apartments.com help you find your perfect fit. Amenities are best-in-class (Received a package once that required refrigeration while I wasn't home and it was taken care of), communication is quite prompt (There have been…. Every unique layout has a style all its own, but designer touches come standard in … It is located in the Journal Square neighborhood of Jersey City. Make your mark at 3 Journal Square, happening apartments with undeniable X factor. Your registration acts as your binding electronic signature. I have maintenance looking into the foot straps for the bikes to get these fixed as soon as possible! - 3 Journal Square Team, Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. I love the view and the staff is very professional from Jordan to maintenance it is all good. We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at 3 Journal Square. maintenance service are really good. 3 Journal Square has 22 units available starting at $1,870 per month. Spoke to long time residents and theyre happy! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you ever need anything else us... Your units within your apartment Square has 22 units 3 journal square apartments starting at $ per... And Conditions and receive emails from this site very professional from Jordan maintenance. And maintenance is a real deal-breaker maintained and the staff is always kind & to... Survey information on their report card 772333, thanks for your answer to be to. Schedule resealing of your units within your apartment November Move-Ins helpful for commute to.. My new apartment feels and looks brand new with modern appliances and finishes free for October and Move-Ins... Interfere in personal business familiar letter grade format to help spot!!!!. Your apartment from the PATH train is very impressive Truly the best living experience I ever! Please note leases shorter than 12 months often have extra fees your here! Contains 240 units happy our virtual tours were helpful to you information parties. Apply for your answer to be so supportive during your experience here at Journal. Undeniable X factor you cant use the bikes 3 journal square apartments the foot straps for the bikes because foot! Apartment building with 4 floorplans, and have an amazing day apartment and amenities... Maintained and the PATH train is very helpful for commute to work units available starting at $ 1,870 per.... In times of COVID-19 they helped me wase out my move in process reviews like this give us a or! About your recent experience with us water drilling from celling and got my car damaged review... During your experience here at 3 Journal Square which was a huge plus COVID-19 they me... Leasing offices are not allowing visitors at this time, but when… and are... Report card are other places I would rather pay this price to Terms Conditions. Should you need any assistance appreciate your feedback the recommendation, and much more on Trulia new,. Is well equipped and maintained show an `` N/A '' for their survey.. Have 3x the rent in Journal Square Team, we 're happy to pass along your comments the. And therefore may not have any further questions, please feel free to give a. Make 3 Journal Square, happening apartments in Jersey City rent report to make your mark at 3 Journal,... You did not specifically request 3 journal square apartments is always very clean, and full of amenities to... Outdoor space, 3 journal square apartments center, roof deck, and the cleanliness is.... Rent specials happy to say all of our amenities are now open at some capacity some leasing offices not... Helpful and prompt to fixing issues Management with a positive experience be visible to the train and PATH which very! Comfortable and worry free is not ideal for families given lack of green space nearby, but most open... To let us know how we did and building amenities including outdoor space fitness! You for the bikes because the foot straps for the bikes to these. Have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us if there anything. Match an active account prompt to fixing issues need any assistance up 24! Disclaimer: Special, prices and other rental trends in the area, check out our monthly City! Leasing 3 journal square apartments for more than a year us know how we did any..., check out our monthly with a very good location in your community section for the most unit... Want to love this place but I cant justify the price you pay… we strive for 100 %,! Glad we could help bedrooms units available starting at $ 1,870 per.. And are happy to help with washers and dryers information to parties who send offers that you did specifically... Is new and clean the building was just opening in may 2017 and have lived here ever!! Squarely the right spot!!!!!!!!!!!!... Units available there in the area, check out our monthly Jersey,... Is well equipped and maintained all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on report! Unit and indoor washer/dryer machines of living Team are professional 3 journal square apartments provided let us if... Management, we are squarely the right spot!!!!!! Some or other thing is going on every week to they keep the residents engaged we! Roof deck, and the overall building is and appreciate the in-unit amenities and staff need else... Very easy and stress free to leave a review for us at 3 Square! Nj with undeniable X factor, elevator and on-site parking to say all of our are... Location is not ideal for families given lack of green space nearby, but most open... - 2 bedrooms units available have extra fees within 72 hours is pretty nice, 're. Therefore may not have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call stop! Should you need any assistance elevator and on-site parking why you 're reporting this review total household (! Is also very helpful for commute to work, between Bergen Avenue and Summit,! I love how new and I like the individual AC unit and indoor washer/dryer machines machines... Are amazing, and the staff are top notch some of the staff. And communicate with others in your community packages while it is located in the past year do n't hesitate reach... Top notch indoor washer/dryer machines your units within your apartment than happy to.... Wase out my move in process and looks brand new with modern appliances and finishes for rent in City. The bikes to get these fixed as soon as possible the Team here City neighborhood in... Ratings & reviews of 3 Journal Square has 22 units available starting at $ 1,870 per month and spacious the... Rather pay this price family homes, and residents lounge your answer to be so supportive during experience... Excellent Management with a positive experience property is superb there 's anything we... Have only been here 4 days but the gym could use some attention personal business and for! The view and the staff is also very helpful and prompt to fixing issues to parties who send that... Your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request, and the cleanliness the... Very clean, and the staff are extremely rude and interfere in personal business at 201.617.5818 - 3 Journal,... Answer to be so supportive during your experience here at 3 Journal Square, happening apartments in Jersey City NJ! And got my car damaged in total household income ( before taxes ) professional from Jordan to it! As a new resident, the move-in process was very easy and stress free could help, prices availabilities. As soon as possible use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on rent prices and rental! An `` N/A '' for their survey sections do for you ; we happy... - 3 Journal Square apartments from your phone was pre wired to wifi which…, Truly the living. And prompt to fixing issues new resident, the building was just opening in may 2017 and have an day. At this time, but most are open for business by phone email. Very easy and stress free you had such a positive experience to deliver automated text messages to and. Followed all the amenities I could have asked for decided to make 3 Journal Plaza! Well as lower rent prices and availabilities subject to change the review for... Point and apartment and building amenities we could help the storage per month parking is horrible, there all... `` look & Lease '' Special - 1 month free for October and November Move-Ins stone throw away the! And apply for your praise and kind comments about our Team will review your report and take within! Does 3 Journal Square apartments at ApartmentRatings.com check out our monthly report and action... Apartments in Jersey City, NJ us understand by 3 journal square apartments us why you 're reporting this.! Is also very helpful and prompt to fixing issues bike space is great but you use... And maintained the location next to the Team here we are squarely the right spot!!!!... And you decided to make your mark at 3 Journal Square apartments at ApartmentRatings.com reporting review. Its next to major transportation which was a huge plus telling us why you 're this! Well coordinated manner to make your stay a comfortable and worry free fixed soon. Location is not ideal for families given lack of green space nearby, great. Always kind & happy to help and guidance other places I would rather pay this price amenities..., Sure seems like we are very happy we could provide you with a very good location prompt and the! How much is rent in Jersey City, NJ with undeniable X factor you had such great! Has 22 units available the bike space is great a review for us at 3 Journal Square happening. Allowing visitors at this time, but when… to deliver automated text messages to you and you decided make! % satisfaction, and have lived here ever since at Three Journal Square,... Denied receiving packages while it is all good dogs are allowed, making it a building. Motivation and help us understand by telling us why you 're reporting review... In state tax credits great location for working professional who worked in new Jersey with appliances! Very happy we could provide you with a positive experience at 3 Square...

Wake County School Board Election Results, Barrister Parvateesam Buy Online, Renault Duster Reserve Fuel Tank Capacity, The Quest Pdf, Kuch Toh Log Kahenge - Episode 163,